Musics roll in my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeFTW

Reaction score
I know there is another thread out there like this but i cannot find it for the life of me, so i decided, make a new one :p Musics roll in my life is incredible, music is a part of me, music is an extension of who i am. I listen to a lot of EDM and most of it are just songs with no lyrics and it leaves you to think to yourself, to express yourself and think about the meaning of it. Even songs with lyrics are very mysterious, i have been listing to this songhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WSUQK-BVf0
and it makes me wonder, it gives me a feeling of relaxation and euphoria. Its odd but music is part of me, i spend my entire school day with my headphones in listening to music and when my headphones break my day turns to honeysuckle real quick.
What about you guys?

Music can always take you to another place. It definitely helps me cope.

Music is very much a very important part of my life. I can't sit for more than half an hour without hearing music of some kind. If it doesn't come from another source, I start singing to myself. I think if I could have listened to music during school, I would have focused a lot more.

Music works in weird ways. Listen to something that relates to a problem, it drives you crazy, but you eventually learn to accept the circumstances somehow.

Agreed, it is extremely therapeutic. There's also something magical about it. I've seen a video of a much older gentlemen who was full of life, now living in a retirement home who became very unresponsive and extremely monotone. They gave him his favorite music from his youth and it literally brought his former self back to life.

Whenever I hear of someone not being into their own music, I can't help but pity them for what they are missing out on.

EDIT : Here's the video. :) :) :)

[youtube]NKDXuCE7LeQ[/youtube]

My personal view of music; It's an emotional story being conveyed to you quickly with a unfiltered response of compassion and empathy. We repond with less of a filter, unlike what you'd gradually have say if you were reading a book or watching a movie. I cannot imagine my life without music.

Latest posts

Back