*waves hello*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auriella

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this forum. I have browsed here on several occasions over the past few years, I always felt too shy to join up but I decided to in hopes of helping me get better.

I have dealt with a lot of problems over the past 10 years due to my anxiety, depression, low self esteem and social phobia. I'm currently in a psychiatric ward after overdosing on my anti depressants. I've been here a week already, and I honestly don't feel any improvememt. I am feeling so tired of my life but I want it to get better.

I'm looking forward to getting to know people here and that it will help on my journey to a more positive life ^_^

Welcome to the forum don't feel shy we all have problems and there are a lot of nice people on here too :).

Greetings! I really hope that you will find the answers for your questions in life, or at least this forum will help your recovery from mental illness(es). I wish you good luck in advance, and see you soon in one of the topics! ;)

Latest posts

Back