if we were all asexual. if there was no sex....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly though some have expressed the idea that in effect we would have none believing that it is the ultimate motivation behind all 'advancements'.

The thought has entered my mind, but I think greed, jealousy and envy, though reprehensible emotions, have proven a greater motivation for human progress over the ages and not sex, love, etc. (All this is assuming I understand the question you are asking, which with me at this moment is entirely debatable), Sure, I will concede somewhat the freudian argument that the emotions I have mentioned and the drive for sex are often interrelated, but by no means do I believe they are exclusive. I think our evolution could have very well chanced upon something else to drive us.

Do we really have the ultimate civilization now?... Or we even capable or achieving it?... and what is it anyway?

[/nonsensical rambling]

I'm not so sure about that.

If we weren't so impulsive and emotion driven I think would make for a better civilization.

Besides you throw a lot of other problems with that. Are we all reproducing through binary fission/cloning?

Wouldn't that lead to mass overpopulation? What about Angry people? We'd be at endless war.

A world without sex is a cruel, hellish place that I'd rather not be a part of...despite the fact that I'm forced to live there daily.

I'm sorry it's such an offensive thing to desire the touch of another human being. It's probably a bad time to mention that I also enjoy other horrible crimes against God and Nature such as "breathing" and "eating".

Clearly, I deserve to be hanged.

JustLost said:
A world without sex is a cruel, hellish place that I'd rather not be a part of...despite the fact that I'm forced to live there daily.

I'm sorry it's such an offensive thing to desire the touch of another human being. It's probably a bad time to mention that I also enjoy other horrible crimes against God and Nature such as "breathing" and "eating".

Clearly, I deserve to be hanged.

There is nothing wrong with wanting companionship, Just Lost.
You seem to be down today. I am sorry, Sweetie. Come here you.....

hug.jpg

It's the best I can do. Hope you get to feeling better.

Latest posts

Back