A new way to make a close group of friends in your neighborhood

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron816

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know how awful it can be to feel socially isolated. I move to New York a few years ago, didn't know anyone, and despite being surrounded by millions of people, had no way to start making introductions and connections.

I've thought about it and there really is no good reason why we shouldn't all have a close group of friends we can actually see and hang out with everyday. All we need is the kind of organization that'll allow us to comfortably meet people and encourage us to get together often enough to form lasting connections.

So I built this web app, Krewe (https://www.gokrewe.com), that'll do just that. It places you an a small social group of you peers, all who live within a mile of you so you have easy access to them all the time. The goal is to give anyone anywhere an amazing real world social network that they can use to go out and have fun experiences and build lasting, meaningful relationships. I hope you all will try it out.

This is not a new way to make a closed thread in this neighbourhood.

.. Well, if the report button actually did anything for me.

Volt said:
This is not a new way to make a closed thread in this neighbourhood.

.. Well, if the report button actually did anything for me.

slap-floor-laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back