Is sex really that good? and how to deal.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carater

Reaction score
Hello fellows , i'm 18 almost 19. (forgive my bad english, live in brasil)
I'm a bit unburden here.

Well , I realised it in my childhood in kindergarden with 4 years, I was always alone in my corner with my fantasy imagination and watching the other kids playing , having "fun" , always when one of them was alone , other kid came to stay with them , but not with me but this really dont bother me.
I've been all my childhoon in my house playing my videogames and watching cartoons and sometimes I saw kids in the street playing soccer while smiling.

In my house i've been always alone too because my parents worked all day and I spent my days alone in my house since I was 7. I loved it !
Sometimes I've been in my grandma for watching more cartoons and because she was so gentle with me, she always gave me all I wanted , time in peace with my cartoons or games , and tracy treats.

When I grew for my 13, I realise that classmates always was together and doing the activities , works or homework together, this bother my a bit.
In my 15 , I noticed people hugging and... kissing, this really bother me and I've been thinking about kiss and this kind of things that you do with somebody.
Now in my 18 , people say A LOT about sex and these things , you know I live in Brasil and here have the fame abaut " big asses everywhere" and this is true; They speak about sex everytime and I don't know how to deal with it , people say everytime " Why are you so invisible? mute ... weird?" , I broke my comfort and started to think about it and I realised that I have 0 social skills.
Classmates invite me to hang out , drink , smoke , but I will never Drink alcohool or smoke; I noticed that they only kiss or make sex with a girl when they are drunk.
Once a classmate invite me for a little party and promised me I would like be with her , her friend and 2 other guys, I accept and them i regret.
They drink vodka and smoke canabis , of course I wanted to go home but she make me promiss to stay until other day , I was with insonia in that time and I stay all night awake and alone as always , but this time was diferent, I felt some a great sorrow , I was alone in the single bed while the other was together sleeping clinging in the double bed...
Before they sleep, the guys was dancing in the room , and the girls come at me saying that wanted to marry me and make sex with me , because I'm special and not a jerk like the other guys, I started to smile but then I remember they was drunk, they lay down on me with... those boobies on me , that wonderful sensation that I will never forget , they almost kiss me but I said "stop , please, you are drunk, I don't want to do this while you're drunk" , they laught and tryed again to kiss me , and then those guys came and grab the girls , put they on the double bed and started to slapping theyr butt and the girls was smiling while the guys did that , the girls I tought they was kind they was doing that and dancing on guys... and then they goes to sleep and then I caught myself crying.
I don't want to have a girlfriend or girl to do these drunken things.
And then I returned to my ever routine thinking about people and the things they do that I'm glad to be lonely, I'm a bit sad because I'm virgim and don't really kissed yet. I want a girl like me , think like me and friends that understand me weird feelings, fellows. A girlfriend that share the same feelings about the world itself.
(Sorry for bad english)
I'm a bit light now , I unburden somethings here.

sex, love, emotions, your heart.. all these things are very difficult things that you are going to have to navigate as a young person. That is good that you were responsible as they were drunk. You have to wait on the right time with the right person. It can be something great and good yes but it can also be aweful and something you regret. So pick the right time and person.

You are young. You have plenty of time to explore those things. I had not similar but concerns about those things and it happened when I was 25 years old. I would like to tell you my experience, but feel uncomfortable with putting it in here. You'll experience those things in time. Just remember when those things do happen play safe. Also, what the above user said.

It is pretty ok. More enjoying a special intimate moment with another person than the physical bit. It physically just feels ok I guess.

I'd say you maybe blew a chance though. They were obviously interested. Alcohol doesn't just suddenly hypnotize people into craving dick. They honestly don't even sound like they were that drunk from your description. If they were completely sloshed and barely even able to function then of course don't take advantage of someone like that.

Can't say 100% what I would have done in this situation though. I probably wouldn't have been completely sober either.

Ah well. At least you still have your principles. If you weren't comfortable with it then you did the right thing. As dry as my sex life is I've had to turn some down because I didn't feel like it was right. Sometimes you have to follow your conscious.

Any chance you can ask drunk girl for a date ?
try and get to know her ?

Thanks fellows , I feel really good saying this here.
Feel like you unterstand me :).
Your words make some change into my mind , even if it sounds silly.
Thanks for your time to read and write.

Hope you all find what you're looking.

kamya said:
Alcohol doesn't just suddenly hypnotize people into craving dick.

Lolol

Imagining if Alcohol actually did this...

As for the subject - for all that people build up surrounding sex I found it to be one of the most overrated experiences ever. I guess it's the idea of sex that's more interesting. Yes intimacy is important but for most it's this fantasy of it. And people are into all kinds of stuff. Everyone is different. At the end of the day the best sex I ever had was with myself....B)

Eventually you'll lose your virginity and the experience will probably be another experience to you. It might be amazing or not as big as it was built up to be. It's cliche to say but yes, you are young and will have opportunities (with sober girls), so no worries. :)

carater said:
Hello fellows , i'm 18 almost 19. (forgive my bad english, live in brasil)
I'm a bit unburden here.

Well , I realised it in my childhood in kindergarden with 4 years, I was always alone in my corner with my fantasy imagination and watching the other kids playing , having "fun" , always when one of them was alone , other kid came to stay with them , but not with me but this really dont bother me.
I've been all my childhoon in my house playing my videogames and watching cartoons and sometimes I saw kids in the street playing soccer while smiling.

In my house i've been always alone too because my parents worked all day and I spent my days alone in my house since I was 7. I loved it !
Sometimes I've been in my grandma for watching more cartoons and because she was so gentle with me, she always gave me all I wanted , time in peace with my cartoons or games , and tracy treats.

When I grew for my 13, I realise that classmates always was together and doing the activities , works or homework together, this bother my a bit.
In my 15 , I noticed people hugging and... kissing, this really bother me and I've been thinking about kiss and this kind of things that you do with somebody.
Now in my 18 , people say A LOT about sex and these things , you know I live in Brasil and here have the fame abaut " big asses everywhere" and this is true; They speak about sex everytime and I don't know how to deal with it , people say everytime " Why are you so invisible? mute ... weird?" , I broke my comfort and started to think about it and I realised that I have 0 social skills.
Classmates invite me to hang out , drink , smoke , but I will never Drink alcohool or smoke; I noticed that they only kiss or make sex with a girl when they are drunk.
Once a classmate invite me for a little party and promised me I would like be with her , her friend and 2 other guys, I accept and them i regret.
They drink vodka and smoke canabis , of course I wanted to go home but she make me promiss to stay until other day , I was with insonia in that time and I stay all night awake and alone as always , but this time was diferent, I felt some a great sorrow , I was alone in the single bed while the other was together sleeping clinging in the double bed...
Before they sleep, the guys was dancing in the room , and the girls come at me saying that wanted to marry me and make sex with me , because I'm special and not a jerk like the other guys, I started to smile but then I remember they was drunk, they lay down on me with... those boobies on me , that wonderful sensation that I will never forget , they almost kiss me but I said "stop , please, you are drunk, I don't want to do this while you're drunk" , they laught and tryed again to kiss me , and then those guys came and grab the girls , put they on the double bed and started to slapping theyr butt and the girls was smiling while the guys did that , the girls I tought they was kind they was doing that and dancing on guys... and then they goes to sleep and then I caught myself crying.
I don't want to have a girlfriend or girl to do these drunken things.
And then I returned to my ever routine thinking about people and the things they do that I'm glad to be lonely, I'm a bit sad because I'm virgim and don't really kissed yet. I want a girl like me , think like me and friends that understand me weird feelings, fellows. A girlfriend that share the same feelings about the world itself.
(Sorry for bad english)
I'm a bit light now , I unburden somethings here.

I really sympathize with this. My first sexual encounter was really unsettling, too. I was always told that--- as a male--- sex was something I should always just want. That something was wrong with me if every sexual encounter wasn't like a beer advertisement. I was maybe 14 when it happened. I was in bed with a pretty girl, and things got started. We fooled around for a few hours, nothing super serious at first. I did some things for her and I was aroused like you were, but at the same time it felt so... off. I knew enough about the girl to know that we had absolutely nothing in common. I didn't dislike her as a person. She wasn't mean or anything. But there really was no intellectual connection there and no personal chemistry beyond base attraction.

When she went for my belt, I told her "no." The voices of all the other guys who had ever told me I should want sex regardless of the circumstances pushed me on, but I was held back by the "true" me. I felt almost like something was rotting on the inside when I thought of taking it any further. It wasn't supposed to be that way, not for me. I felt sad and alone, even though this girl wanted me.

So I didn't let it go any further. I remember on the way home, I could still "smell" her on me. It was all at once arousing and depressing, and somehow that cocktail of feelings just made it worse. I felt like I'd wasted something.

A year later I met my wife. I'm good at dealing with people, but I rarely feel truly connected with anyone, but she was different. The first time I met her, I felt like I'd known her since the day I was born. We were very good friends before we got together, and I admired her tremendously (and to this day). When we finally did have sex for the first time, of course it was a little bit awkward because we were young, but it absolutely felt right. I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. She's a pretty woman, though not exceedingly attractive by general standards perhaps. Despite this, I find her very attractive after all these years, and when we have sex its always enjoyable and always warm and intimate. The positive psychology and admiration that is wrapped up in our relationship I believe is what makes the sex so enjoyable. In a way that is hard to explain, the years we've spent together and our mental closeness has made her attractive to me in a way that no other woman can be.

It's been 17 years since we've gotten together, and when I've been in situations where an attractive women is telegraphing that they want an affair or a fling, I feel that rotting feeling inside of me again. Even when I could have, I've never cheated because not only am I a principled man, but I know it will never be the way that it is supposed to be.

So in short, don't feel like being true to your nature is somehow a bad thing. I think its beautiful, and one day people will wonder how it is you've found such profound happiness with a woman.

Yes it is and its important one because the sex of emotion its very important for a person .An when you make sex you feel happy more courageos etc

I miss it...
If I could go back to my younger days, I would readily accept the opportunity for a sexual encounter at a teen age.
I did not have opportunities that I can recall, but it would have greatly helped my confidence and self-esteem had I been able to experience sexual liaisons as a learning experience. Practice does make all the difference, and also makes it easier as you get older when you meet someone you become attracted to, and it leads to something more than friends.

Waiting around to lose your virginity might work for some people, especially those of a strict religious doctrine, but, in my situation, waiting for a loving relationship to come along and expect the sexual act to fall into place did not happen. The waiting game cost me dearly. I look back and think how much happier and confident I would be today had I just not been so ridiculously patient.

Brazilian culture is known for being very sexual (even moreso than American culture).

You did good in not having sex with a drunk girl. Even though they act interested, if they drank alcohol and you misunderstand - they could claim that you raped them.

I didn't kiss, date, or have sex at that age...it took me many years later to find someone. When it is with someone you truly love, it is more amazing than it could ever be with some random girl. I know people enjoy casual sex but the purpose of casual sex is just to think about yourself and have sex - also, there is the increased risk of disease. With someone you actually care about and loves you back, it is much more meaningful.

Latest posts

Back