Friendship.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hearted

Reaction score
I'm looking for some friends who are really relaxed and understand the concept of friendship. I want to be there for someone, and i also want someone to be there for me. I want to laugh with them, learn to love them for who they are and enjoy time with them. I can be serious if you want me to be, but i can also be fairly fun. I love learning more about culture and educating myself, and i'd like to learn alot from other people. I am a very friendly person, very loving, at times very attached. But i can also be very quiet which kind of scares people, but i assure you if i am quiet around you, It's just that i'm stumped on what to say or stuck in a thought. I can confuse myself at the best of times haha :) I really love to game with friends, party games online, anything that really makes an enjoyable environment i am totally down for.

I hope i can find some true friends here because the world is filled with ugly hearted people. And there is plenty of room for people with kind hearts.

Feel free to PM me, or you can reply here :)

we are a timid bunch ..it takes awhile for us to warm up to anyone
stick around awhile

Understandably. I intend too, this place is very comforting. :)

I would like to get to know you :) I am looking also for a nice friend to share everything with and have fun :3

Latest posts

Back