you can have it all, since you always have

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilE

Reaction score
I want to kill myself right now.

What is wrong? I might not be the best person to talk to about these things, since I've spent the last week struggling to stop myself from killing myself, but maybe you can at least express your feelings

you and everyone else is better and superior to me, so I want to exit and let you guys do your thing.

because fresia the world and everyone in it my *Mod edit: Word not allowed*

fresia you gone say ***** ass *Mod edit: Words not allowed*

lilE said:
you and everyone else is better and superior to me, so I want to exit and let you guys do your thing.

Believe me, I'm not better than you. At least you can have that

shut the fresia up, you wouldn't last a day in my hood, the streets would eat you up and chew you back out, nothing but lions out here looking to make a name for themselves, got goons on on the payroll my *Mod edit: Word not allowed*

lilE said:
shut the fresia up, you wouldn't last a day in my hood, the streets would eat you up and chew you back out, nothing but lions out here looking to make a name for themselves, got goons on on the payroll my *Mod edit: Word not allowed*

Okay, well, are you trying to convince me I'm less than you or better than you now? At least you seem to be having fun with this.

I don't know what you're going through, but don't bring that garbage here. You want to talk fine, but stop the crap or you'll be taking a vacation.

It's not about you or me anymore you stupid piece of honeysuckle, it's about society. Now get the fresia off my thread because I don't want you here.

lilE said:
It's not about you or me anymore you stupid piece of honeysuckle, it's about society. Now get the fresia off my thread because I don't want you here.

Okay.

lilE said:

Never mind. Enjoy your vacation.

Sounds like it was just a vulgar display of a cry for help. Cmon guys, we all been through the fresia everyone and everything phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back