birthday rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
just one of those random posts where i rant and curse. my stu0pid birthday was friday, as usual no calls no messages, no one gives a fresia about me. just waste of a ******* day and feel even worse about myself about how much my life sucks. people at work think im gonna hangout and go for drinks with friends, but thats not the case, this lonely loser gonna sit in his room watch the ******* wall and cry as usual. i just wish i had a friend or someone who would be by my side, someone who would take me out and give a honeysuckle that i exist. my depression is at an all time worse, i feel like actually ending myself, ive cried so many times these past weekend no one seems to care. i understand some can live life without caring about birthdays and friends etc but its very hard on me. when i try to open up to someone they just tell me "things will get better." yea right. how the fresia is it gonna get better? thats all people say to depressed people. and then give a crappy story thats ******* made up and then make it all about them. and as usual i close this post by saying idk where im going with it...

You're not going to believe this, but I actually don't like my birthday sometimes. I don't hate it entirely, but the reason why I don't like it is because it is easily associated with a National Holiday. Sure on one hand, you're lonely, you don't have any friends, and you're not gonna have a good time in some cases. On the other hand, it's kind of worth it for me since I don't want to be bothered with presents all the time, and I'm trying to cut back on the amount of things I own.

Still, everyone's gonna know it's my birthday too because it is during that day that no grade school kid has to go to classes. But that's also the reason why I like my birthday. :p

dn560 said:
just one of those random posts where i rant and curse. my stu0pid birthday was friday, as usual no calls no messages, no one gives a fresia about me. just waste of a ******* day and feel even worse about myself about how much my life sucks. people at work think im gonna hangout and go for drinks with friends, but thats not the case, this lonely loser gonna sit in his room watch the ******* wall and cry as usual. i just wish i had a friend or someone who would be by my side, someone who would take me out and give a honeysuckle that i exist. my depression is at an all time worse, i feel like actually ending myself, ive cried so many times these past weekend no one seems to care. i understand some can live life without caring about birthdays and friends etc but its very hard on me. when i try to open up to someone they just tell me "things will get better." yea right. how the fresia is it gonna get better? thats all people say to depressed people. and then give a crappy story thats ******* made up and then make it all about them. and as usual i close this post by saying idk where im going with it...

Happy Belated Birthday and your posts hits close to home.

Latest posts

Back