Roll Call: How Many People here are over 30 or 40?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whimsicalspirit

Reaction score
I just viewed a couple of threads in the new members section and I found that both of the new users were over 40.

I've never been a part of an online forum like this; I'm only 21 years old myself. Anyone here older than I am?

31 year old here.

I would probably say it's a safe bet that the vast majority here are infact older than you. I'm extremely new myself so I can't vouch as much as say, a senior member would. All I have is the general consensus. Which in my opinion is, it's more likely as you get older, the feeling of being lonely becomes more apparent and hence why most are probably here.

Then again, age shouldn't be a factor or a gauge of one's feelings and state of mind. So, please don't think I'm trying to come off as comparing or down playing anyone simply because of age. Basically, I'm just saying I'd certainly wouldn't be surprised. Heck, look at the birthdays and ages at the bottom every day on the fourm to get an idea. :p

If I had to guess, I'd say there is more members between the ages of 25 - 40. BUT, I'd feel the most "active users" are in their early 20s. 45+ is probably less likely for multiple reasons but the biggest might be because of the lack of understanding and not being fully aware of the social potentials of the internet. The idea or even the existence of an online forum might not even be known.

I'm almost 42, but everyone says that I appear much younger. I'm not sure whether to be complimented or insulted :D

Latest posts

Back