god is the Absurd and karma kills

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qui

Reaction score
So... I had a good run here. I really tried hard, for the last ten months, to make sense in my posts and not to let my eccentric nature interfere with my interactions with other members.
I really enjoyed being here for a long time. However, for the last half a year I've had a vague feeling that I wasn't really one of the core members here, despite all the time I spent. This shows me that, despite having what might appear to be a balanced social life, I still don't interact the way that others can. Perhaps this also reflects the ways in which I am not really someone who is worth getting to know. Maybe I just don't put out enough.
So, here I am. I'm putting out. I think that the people here are beautiful. It's a remarkable thing, that we've all met in a place where our physical presence is obsolete. I feel this permits us to see beyond the flesh to the person that lives inside it, and I love what I see. The members of this forum, the "core" members who post almost every day, and return time and again for months on end, you are beautiful people and I am delighted to have been graced by your presence for so long.
However, this forum, like any other, has a turnover rate. Members don't stay members forever. Likewise, neither can I. And so, the time has come for me to bid you all farewell, and to thank you for introducing me to several individuals with whom I still regularly converse.
I would also like to add, I'm deeply sorry that, as was pointed out to me, the only contribution I have made to this forum in ten months was a single post about self injury, which was deleted with an hour.

Qui

NO!!!!! don't leave, you are a core member. If you read any of my post, it always mostly really depressing stuff... hey i'm not good with people, remember I used to have social anxiety, and maybe people pity me and so I connect with people on here better than other people, but that doesn't mean I'm more of a core member than you Qui. hell I left for 2 months and came back and left for another 2 months, and now I'm back. I hope you come back like i did, but I disapprove of you leaving.

Yes most of the old members are gone, and that a huge downer for me, but that doesn't mean you should leave. Well whatever you decided I will miss you as well as the rest of us.

Join myspace to show off your eccentric nature and once your done come back here.

Chris

Qui,

for me you are one of my core members. One that were here when I joined. So basically I have been reading you since december, I guess. I think ur very smart and beautiful.Also my favorite old peoples are Bluey,Nevermore, Chris that are still active....most of the others disappeared unfortunately. Are u going to too? So then I will feel completely lonely as I do sometimes.... :(

sigh

I hope u come back.
All the best. :(

sigh

I'll miss u too.

I think youre a core member

also you shouldnt leave just because others do..
leave naturally, when it's time, when you are sure that you've learnt everything you can from this site and most importantly
when you arent lonely.

i mean if you think here is a waste of time, then spend less time
but to leave completely

ultimately it's up to you though..
just saying, you'll be missed, and if you do leave and you end up missing us as well...then youre going to have to explain to me the logic in you leaving :p

Qui,
I wish you well on your life journey. :)

I wish I had joined the community sooner so I could have gotten to know you. :)

I hope to see you return :)

I'm sorry Qui, this is truly a shame :( I want you to know I remember you for being funny, loving your horse and trying to help me in chat on various occasions. I didnt' even learn about your past problem until one day you told me and it didn't make me see you any different at all. I hope evertyhing works out for you with that boy we were discussing and you stay happy hun. bye (hugs) :(

Take care Qui... Thats all I want to say...

I will miss you for sure.. It sure pains a lot when the fact hits me that "I cant fight with you anymore".. or "who s gonna call me buttboy and who s gonna freak out when compared to a movie character".....

Take Care *hugs*...

Latest posts

Back