Wrong choices...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicholas

Reaction score
I feel like im making wrong choices all the time, and even if they start right, they sure to go wrong... Like some kind of force makes it go wrong.
I mean if i chose white it will turn out black, if i choose A it will turn out B.
Its like no matter what i do in almost evetything it fucks up, studies, jobs or people. Im trying to tell myself that those things are random and you cant ever predict the outcome, but its happening so many times that i just cant shake the feeling that its something personal. Its so frustrating.
What you think? Is it just bad luck? Or does a real somekind of power that porpously makes a bad luck?

Can I ask, what kind of wrong choices are you making? It might help to know.

Well i was kinda hoping to meet someone with the same feeling as me.

But i guess we all make bad choices that fruatrate the hell out of us.

life is about choices .... If we could see the future ...we would not have lottery tickets

Theres no doubt about it, but i feel like almost every choice im making is wrong, like i befriend this guy at work that i thought was cool but turned out a real *******, but the guy i didnt really befriend was totally cool.
So now i dont want to hang out with the first guy, but i cant hang out with the other guy becouse he was fired.
And again i find my self without any friends

Nicholas said:
So now i dont want to hang out with the first guy, but i cant hang out with the other guy becouse he was fired.
And again i find my self without any friends

Is there any way you can get in touch with the cool guy? Maybe a coworker has his number? If so, maybe ask if you can get in contact with the guy. You never know, he was fired and maybe he could use someone to talk to or to vent...he might welcome the contact.

Nicholas said:
I feel like im making wrong choices all the time, and even if they start right, they sure to go wrong... Like some kind of force makes it go wrong.
I mean if i chose white it will turn out black, if i choose A it will turn out B.
Its like no matter what i do in almost evetything it fucks up, studies, jobs or people. Im trying to tell myself that those things are random and you cant ever predict the outcome, but its happening so many times that i just cant shake the feeling that its something personal. Its so frustrating.
What you think? Is it just bad luck? Or does a real somekind of power that porpously makes a bad luck?

It's just bad luck but that's how the last few years have been for me too. I can certainly understand how it almost feels like some malicious force is at work but things can't stay like this forever. I'm currently working on plans to change my life and just start over. What about you? Where or what would you rather be doing right now? It sounds like you're not happy with how things are going either.

Latest posts

Back