Hello.. i guess

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight_Feather

Reaction score
Not sure what to put here really, im 22 and from oz, i guess the main reason im here is the same as everyone else that im lonely, my lonelyness seems to go hand in hand with my sadness and depression which i have had for nearly a decade now, i moved around alot so was always pretty much by myself, went through a pretty bad patch about a year ago but thanks to my family and my own desire to change i have sought out help which i am recieving, but i still feel so alone most the time it feels like a physical force....

im sorry i digress from a proper introduction, in the end i sought out this forum and its members for companionship that i cant seem to find in real life.

Welcome Midnight_Feather!

Welcome to the forum Midnight_Feather :)

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Welcome to the jungle! We used to have fun and games, but I think somebody stole the fun, and I can't find half the pieces to the games. I think there's some punch in the corner. Have at it.

hey midnight feather welcome the forum, and i'd be careful with the punch, i think fodder boy mixed it with a little happy juice if you know what i mean

but it sure does taste good WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone put me i wanna go body surfing! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D

To late i have already finished off the punch not that there was much left after evanescencefan :p lets break it down now and get some kinda of body movement to the music also known as ... dancing i think

Latest posts

Back