please i beg for help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael

Reaction score
hi again all.....well can life get any lower ....for me the answer is yes.
as some may know i am desperately looking for a place to live and i am terminally ill. i am for the moment live with my sister and mother in a situation no-one likes...........my mother and i do not get on and the same can be said for my sister...well sunday night we had another argument and the truth came out, they said they hate me amd all i do is complain and want me gone asap. firstly let me explain a few things.
15 years ago i got divorced and that turned to honeysuckle and my family took my ex's side. after a few yrs they admitted they were wrong and said she had lied and convinced them that i was a bad person but they saw thru her. i had trouble dealing with that because i lost my wife and children and thru my ex lost my family, i told them , especially my mother that the damage was done and left to live in queensland were i drove r/t. any way i was diagnosed with heart disease 19 montths ago and would die. my mother come to q and talked me back in to coming back to melb were she could look after me.............what a joke....looking after me consists of abuse, emotional mainly , and no support. my mother decided to sell her house and buy a new one with my sister..................so until the new one is built i have been living with my sister and everytime i have a disagreement or an opinion thats different from hers she tells me to get out.
where i live and how i live is deplorable...... i sleep in a king single bed in the main living area, i cant sleep till everyone else is in bed, they have three house dogs and they are all large and 2 cats. all the animals think my bed is a play area, if i say anything i am complaining.
with my heart i can do very little as i am out of breath very quickly so my bed only gets changed once month because i cant do it, if i ask i am complaining. my sisters little boty is 10 and i hate to admit it but i dislike him greatly. he is soo very spoilt. doesnt go to bed till 11 most night, gets the run of the tv and well pretty much gets to do and say anything he likes. he talks to me like honeysuckle and swears like a wharfie. he cals me and his mother and grandmother all types of names and generally gets away with everything. now what cause this fight and many others is bloody cartoons( this is where i need opinions) evrynight between 5 and 8 we have to watch the same bloody cartoons, simpsons twice, futurerama, family guy and american dad....7 nights a bloody week also the little bugger wont eat much and we have a stock meal variety of 3-4 foods and every meal consits of chips or a takeaway of somesort. if i say anything i am complaining...........we have 2 tv and one is upstairs but because i cant use stairs i have to watch the one down stairs and this boy refuses to go upstairs.....................i used to like dogs and cats and the odd cartoon but now they drive me bloody insane. and one thing i cant stand is watching tv while having dinner. the olympics are even out during these times...............well sunday night theargument started again and i kept my calm(for a change) and let my sister start talking and she went on and on and because i wouldnt agree with her or submit to her point of veiw she got totally out of control and very angry, i said to her " for someone who claims to be very smart , you are acting very childish) with that she attacked me and punched me a number of times. now im 6'4" and 150+kg and i just took it...thats when it came out that my mother and sister really do hate me ............i need to get out.....im dealing with my own death and i dont need this.......someone please help

Wow, what a vile sounding family.

Are there no Social Services or the like over in Australia?

Can you not get your GP to help some way? There HAS to be someone in the medical/social services areas that can do something???

Is there any assisted living in your area? In my area this is a place for a person to live partially dependent with a visiting nurse or staff that will help with things you cant do.
Do you have any church groups etc. that help people out?

Michael~ I went back to read some of your previous post and will go and finish reading them. I want you to know how much I do feel for you right now. ((((((hugs))))))

i have no idea how red cross works....are they there? or some maybe catholic religious charity organizations?

You shouldn't be denied your dignity, it looks like there are a wealth of social services to choose from, I would suggest getting in touch with them. You don't have to take this.

:-( You shouldn't have to deal with that crap, I can't help you but hopefully someone here can and will help you. :)

Latest posts

Back