You ever just wish you could be your own god?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn Jellyfish

Reaction score
Okay, so sometimes I wonder about this.
People feel insecure, they feel they're not good enough.

You ever try to psych yourself into the opposite way of thinking?
That you're just too good? That you're better than it all. You're great. It's the standards of others that are unworthy for you.

If you judge yourself harshly it's because you're the only person in a world of narcissistic sociopaths with any sort of empathy.

So have you ever thought maybe you could try developing your own god complex and maybe it'd give you the boost of confidence you need?

I mean look at guys like Donald Trump... they never stop for a millisecond to think they ever could be wrong. Wouldn't it be amazing to live like that?

I believe everyone has insecurities or self doubt ...some just listen to their inner voice more than others

i think if you look watch close enough you can see cracks

I mean, consciously.
They never, ever admit to it.

Because it's all about outlasting the other person until they take a step back and admit they're wrong... you just have to browbeat them into submission by refusing to back down. And other people will see that and love you for it.
Unless they love the other person more beforehand in which case it's just foolishness, but oh well.

i like to watch for other people's "cracks". not to exploit them, but to show myself that others have the same insecurities that i do.

It's not about not having doubts about yourself, it's about living in spite of them. Working to overcome them. You don't have to admit that you have them for everyone to know that you have them. Everyone does, as others have said.
You don't have to be your own God either, you just have to trust in yourself enough to know that in the end they don't really matter and if you try hard enough, you can get out of the situation of doubting whatever you're doubting.

Hairmonster12 said:
wow that sounded perverted lol didn't mean it that way

So you like plumbers a lot then? :D

Dawn Jellyfish said:
That you're just too good? That you're better than it all. You're great. It's the standards of others that are unworthy for you.
nah, i humble myself actually

in fact, it doesn't fit in with my reality. maybe i'm not any good than the other person. maybe i'm not any better, and perhaps not even of the highest power. but hey, you know what? it beats getting a lot of unwanted attention sometimes.

and besides, i don't even know what everyone around me is thinking. i don't know who they are, and they don't know me either. not that either of us had a reason to in the first place.

thus, life goes on.

I wish I was everyone's God. I'll be more just than any Man-Made sociopath.

Dawn Jellyfish said:
Okay, so sometimes I wonder about this.
People feel insecure, they feel they're not good enough.

If you judge yourself harshly it's because you're the only person in a world of narcissistic sociopaths with any sort of empathy.

So have you ever thought maybe you could try developing your own god complex and maybe it'd give you the boost of confidence you need?

I mean look at guys like Donald Trump... they never stop for a millisecond to think they ever could be wrong. Wouldn't it be amazing to live like that?

I sometimes feel this way. I struggle with feeling like I'm not good enough, I have my whole life. Sometimes I try to do the opposite where I tell myself I am good enough, but unfortunately, there are problems with it. One, it's only temporary. And two, usually it turns to anger and then I start thinking I'm better than others. I reason that the douchebags get to act like they are better than everyone and don't get penalized, so why shouldn't I get to act that way too? Because obviously, it works.

Then I remember that I don't want to be like the douchebags, even if I use their own weapons against them. It just doesn't make me feel good.

I think it's better for me to be more moderate with my confidence. Rather than focusing on being better than others, it's better for me to tell myself that I have more potential than I've been using. I find it's more empowering to try to strengthen my belief in myself instead of focusing on people I don't like. If anything, I try to focus on people that I feel are doing things the right way - that it's possible to have it all without acting like you are better than everyone. That it's possible to be a good person and still win.

I don't like telling people what to do. I wouldn't want that much power.

Well this its the secret to transformation ,what you speak about its called utosugestion and its an important process in our lives that help us to transform our lives .Many profesionals and succes people use this tehnique until its go in the subconstient mind and from there to reality

Latest posts

Back