Goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwasaloverb4thiswar

Reaction score
There seems to be a string of these threads in the last couple of days, and I feel that I am ready to add mine.

Basically, I'm tired. When a relationship becomes toxic, its time to walk away. There was a time when I derived a lot of good things from being an active member of this site, but lately all it has given me is a lot of anger and greif, and I realize that this is only because I am continuing to let it affect me. I have been very frustrated for some time now, and I could very easily get involved with the name calling and the finger pointing that has been going on, but why do that to myself? I'm done. I'm sad that this site could not remain an egalitarian place for free expression, and I hope that in the future it does redeem some of those qualities, but I realized as I was gearing up for the rant of the century that its not worth it. And all the new rules for the chat, I don't even have the energy to bother with all that honeysuckle. It is, at the end of the day, the internet.

That being said, I would like to send my thanks and affection to all of the wondeful people here who have now become a part of my life in some way. Thanks for your company, your kind words, your laughs, your honesty, even from those that I may not have ever gotten especially close to, I do believe that everyone's contribution is what made this space special.

While I might be leaving this community, the end of my internet addiction is no where in sight (lmao) so for anyone that wants to keep in touch, and believe me I love to talk so don't hesitate, I'll list my contact info here and of course it's also listed on my profile. I'll prolly be lurking around the alternative chat too so ya know, its not really goodbye :)

AIM: SarahRose85
MSN: [email protected]

Come talk to me :p

omg sarah i cant believe your going now too,this is just getting way too sad :(
i already have your msn but im gonna be adding aim too now lol

Latest posts

Back