Looking for some new positive friends...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theonly1theymake said:
I'd really love to meet some new people that have a positive happy out look on life...so if your interested please hit me up;)

PM friends? Skype friends? Chat friends? lol details woman!

I have a generally positive outlook on life, so that's half of that down.

Why not try the chat room? All sorts of interesting people hang out there, and everyone's very welcoming.

It doesnt really matter what outlook i have of life. I can keep the negative one for myself tho when the other person does the same. Does that count? :D

Negative topics can end up being turning positive, maybe the right person+attitude is needed (not easy to find). But those are actually my favourite conversations xD

Still new and trying to navigate the site and options, so I am literally typing this signature out lol.

theonly1theymake said:
I'd really love to meet some new people that have a positive happy out look on life...so if your interested please hit me up;)

There is a time and a place for everything, yet I am relatively happy. It is great to have fun with life, and to inspire greatness in others. No matter what is going on in my life peace will always come. Thank-you for reaching out to me and all the others, I do not know how the others feel, but I feel like I have reached a real turning point in my life. Not only are things looking up but I feel like I will spring up. As one hand washes the other I want to help others, so not only will I help myself, I will also help those who watch and listen to me. I depend on everyone else that will take the journey with me, it is when we combine our skills there is no telling what we can achieve!

I'm a very positive person and I can provide my HIV diagnosis to prove it! Yeah, I use that joke too much. But really I'm trying to be more positive in life/goals and less the other way so a Skype group or something encouraging that might be a good idea.

I have a natural positive outlook on life. Possibly too positive, I believe things will shortly turn around and improve, though I don't often do enough planning or follow through to make it happen, I just believe it will.

When someone describes a problem I come up with sunny side thoughts, looking on the bright side or how things could easily have been worse. For example, someone was telling story about a co-worker whose brakes were jammed and caused problems for her in a parking lot. My natural reaction was, better than if that happened in the highways.

mariomuscle22 said:
theonly1theymake said:

PM friends? Skype friends? Chat friends? lol details woman!

Negativity detected!!!

I am forcing myself to become a mire positive person too and would love to chat to people about just anything except news cause thats usually just too ducking depressing . Im mid 20ies and german so if anyone wants to talk pm me :)

AlexD said:
I have a positive outlook on life and I help others accomplish that. PM me if you'd like.

If you continue to promote anything, with the intent on making money off of sales, you will be banned. Please do not continue to promote sales of anything you have. Lots of people have positive outlooks on life; They don't sell them.

Latest posts

Back