Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report function broken?
In case moderators don't know.

Just asking because we have someone posting mostly unintelligible replies faster than anyone can seriously read threads (10+ an hour or more), all with 1-2 links to their website in it.
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
That link is their signature. I am certain many members have their websites in their signature.
Not to mention that there are quite a few here who aren't completely fluent in English, so mistakes are made.

This probably would have been better as a PM, though...just my opinion, of course.
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Yes we know its broken, something screwy happened with the last update. For reporting please PM Minus, VanillaCream or myself for now. Thanks.

People can post links to their sites in their signatures if they like, as long as they are not using it promote something they are selling.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost Function ? BadGuy 3 1,024 03-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Rodent
  Add an Edit/Delete function to PMs jjam 0 909 08-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Last Post: jjam
  Where do we report a Bot Garry 9 1,664 02-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Garry
  Reputation Report Bluey 16 2,478 04-07-2008, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Minus