Why did you choose your avatar? (Picture icon)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A message to myself... My negative perceptions of myself do not truly reflect that of the others... Though I have to zoom in quite a bit to see it lol...

I relate the character in my avatar. Like her, I choose to possess a strong sense of loyalty to myself, as well as great will and resolve. She is one in a few characters that I know who possesses these characteristics.

I started with a picture of Jupiter, because it's simply a terrific planet. I mean, 67 moons, hell yeah! then I switched to a picture of me, because I thought I might seem a little less anonymous or distant if people could kinda see what I look like.

Mine I chose because it is a cat. It also resembles me lol, mainly because of the glasses. And the serious face.

Changed my avatar many times since I joined here, but this one is a variation of my very first one.

What can I say, hockey masks are cool. I'm into masks in general. Also Manhunt, pretty cool game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back