Black Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
wimkgBb.jpg

[video=youtube]

san_te said:
wow what is that?

Black Day

Should this Valentine’s Day pass you by without anyone to share it with, there’s still ample time to make it to South Korea for Black Day. It’s the unofficial holiday in which heartsick singles don their darkest clothing, eat bowls of black bean paste noodles — and, since misery loves company, come together to share their romantic woes.

LOL Well hot ****. Definetely going to be my holiday, yelling my woes is exactly down my alley ;-)

Minus said:
san_te said:
wow what is that?

Black Day

Should this Valentine’s Day pass you by without anyone to share it with, there’s still ample time to make it to South Korea for Black Day. It’s the unofficial holiday in which heartsick singles don their darkest clothing, eat bowls of black bean paste noodles — and, since misery loves company, come together to share their romantic woes.

That actually sounds fun for lonely people. Not even in terms of relationships, but just having a place to go for the sake of not being alone. Wonder why it's never caught on in the US.

This is one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies. :D

You'd have to watch the whole movie to really get the significance of the scene but I'm sure it stands on its own at least a little bit.

We had mentioned that movie before, several years back, but it seems that i didn't remember that scene. Thanks :)

今日はブラックデー

OAy6p5N.jpg

kswIrlf.jpg

That actually looks pretty good. Well maybe it doesn't look good but it sounds good... noodles with black bean paste

ALL-well-darn-its-missing.jpg

Happy (sad) Black Day

Tealeaf said:
That actually sounds fun for lonely people. Not even in terms of relationships, but just having a place to go for the sake of not being alone. Wonder why it's never caught on in the US.

Maybe it needs to be Black Pizza and Wings here in the US.

That is an idea

ALL-well-darn-its-missing.jpg

it look delicious, im from Argentina so I barely know anything about ramen except for maruchan, but we have a chinese hood with authentic chinese ingredients, so, what do I need to make a black ramen? Im craving black since I warched "Castaway on the Moon" can you get me an easy recipe?

If you mean the photo above, that is jjajangmyeon and you can find a number of recipes for it online. Maybe one comes closest to what you have available to you.

Latest posts

Back