The chat room.......what happened???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
My first night ever on the forums I got to chat with some of you wonderful folks, and was looking forward to chatting again tonight......then I tried to get in.......

What the heck changed, and why? I was looking forward to chatting with Y'all again, now it says I have to have been here for a month and all kinds of other things.

:-( :-( :-(

Sonic_95 said:
My first night ever on the forums I got to chat with some of you wonderful folks, and was looking forward to chatting again tonight......then I tried to get in.......

What the heck changed, and why? I was looking forward to chatting with Y'all again, now it says I have to have been here for a month and all kinds of other things.

:-( :-( :-(

Sonic: click here for chat: http://xat.com/Laissezfaire

thank god someone finally has something nice to say about the chat when they went in it lol

i havent been on here in three days and when i got back, um..........are we at war here people? are people fighting in the chat room?, cuz that sucks if we are...............
whatever peeps play nice

Latest posts

Back