Hello Guys !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjohnjohnxx

Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself to the forum , i have been reading this website for a while and is really surprising to see how many people shares the same social problems and loneliness as me , i guess the life i had made me this way i as i grew up in a broken home , my parents got divorced when i was only 5 years old , Mom left the house and my father worked all the time to keep up with the bills , i remember coming home from school to an emty house with no one to talk to cause i didnt have any siblings , by age of 6 i managed to learn how to cook and warm my own meals , cause my father was always working or busy , as i grew up motherless i became very social awkward , i wasnt shy but it really takes alot for me to open up to people , i talked to alot of people durign high school but only hung out with 1 or 2 and now that im 28 its even harder to make friends , mostly cause my only best friends that i had, one moved out of state and the other one got married so we no longer hang out anymore , i have been in relationships the last one was very long and painfull , i lived with a girl for about 2 years and long story short , we ended up separating and i moved back in with my father , i couldn't stand being in the apartment by myself left alone with a bunch of memories , so i hope to help others and share my experiences with yall Thanks in advanced for taking a moment and reading this , the story of my life , my Lonely life :)

Hey Johnjohn, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back