looking for someone who is understanding

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you reading this can relate when I say that there is virtually NO ONE in my life that I feel I can talk to when it comes to certain issues.

I get along with people at work, and have a few freinds outdise of work, but none really that I can feel comfortable talking to about personal issues.........you know, the ones that have just bottled up inside for years and years, but there is no one to talk to who you feel will understand without thinking you are crazy and/or go around telling other people.

I just don't know why trustworthy people are so hard to meet.

As a man I will admit, yes we do have a habit of showing people how "big" we are and how nothing bothers us, and we are "indestructable."

But for many of us, or at least for me, deep down inside, we are sensitive in some way. I myself, have things that have built up inside for many, many years, but just have no one to talk to about anything.

I would give anything to meet that ONE person who I feel I could come to and talk about anything, to vent, and cry on their shoulder.

But it just seems like there is no one out there that can be that understanding :-(

Having friends that you can talk with about personal stuff is something I no longer have ether mate. I am rotherly about the same age as you and also have no kids and I am single. Am not really sure what else I can say here apart from I feel the same as you.

Feel free to also PM me as well if you like :)

IDK what we would talk about but I have got the art of rambling of to a tea :D

hello... I'm looking to a man who are very understanding, caring, and loving. I'm now 21 years of age and willing to have a serious relationship.

hi... to everyone especially to those who are really interested in my situation because I'm now a lonely girl looking to a loving kind man..

There's plenty of choice on this site thats for sure, Vanessa.

Might help if you told everyone what part of the world you live in

Latest posts

Back