Wanting to go to a rave but having no one to go with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HybridWarrior93

Reaction score
Theres a big rave coming up in my city I really want to go but I have no one to go with. Ive never gone alone before. I miss dancing but im not sure if ill have fun goin by myself. Should I go alone?

Anyone in Nor Cal? Haha

I'm in New Zealand but sometimes people take a little while to respond so don't give up just yet.

I would go to one with you if you lived closer. I go to raves all the time; I live in Southern California and there are plenty of raves that occur annually here. Going to one alone sounds very exciting; you'll get to do your own thing and see DJs you want to see without conflict of interest happening with whoever wants to see a different one. I'd love to go alone!

Thank you Lilith I wanted to try some so cal raves. I want to go but its a little depressing to see everyone with their friends and just me by myself. I do miss raves im hoping I can get in to the music and get out of my head.

Thank you paraiyar im in a sh*t mood ive tried this site before and I guess I was expecting something different I appreciate all answers

Has it happened yet? You should totally try going alone. Who knows, you might make some new friends from it.

If this happened again in a month, I'd totally go! Actually moving to Norcal in late May.

ladyforsaken that one actually past. I went to a different one instead and had a great time

hye345 said:
If this happened again in a month, I'd totally go! Actually moving to Norcal in late May.

There are lots that happen all year round. I know about raves from all over nor cal \*_*/

HybridWarrior93 said:
ladyforsaken that one actually past. I went to a different one instead and had a great time

Glad to hear about that! Planning on going to any other upcoming raves?

Just peeking in and saying "hi". I don't go to raves any more - but I live in NorCal :)
A night out at the symphony or a day at San Francisco's MOMA is more up my alley. I go to events by myself - I always think it would be more fun with someone but I usually have a good time no matter if I'm alone or with someone. If you're alone it's a lot easier to leave if you're not enjoying yourself than if you're with someone who wants to stay. If you just want to get into some music, then I agree with the others - go by yourself! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Just peeking in and saying "hi". I don't go to raves any more - but I live in NorCal :)
A night out at the symphony or a day at San Francisco's MOMA is more up my alley. I go to events by myself - I always think it would be more fun with someone but I usually have a good time no matter if I'm alone or with someone. If you're alone it's a lot easier to leave if you're not enjoying yourself than if you're with someone who wants to stay. If you just want to get into some music, then I agree with the others - go by yourself! :)

-Teresa

Thank you, I like other things besides raves. Ive always wanted to see an Opera or a symphony but no one my age range lets that haha. I do need to try and check out things myself

Latest posts

Back