Looking for Someone to Play With in Minecraft

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K0deName

Reaction score
Hi, peeps. I have nobody to play with and it's quite lonely.. so anybody interested in playing Minecraft with me?

Here are the details: It's a public server, one of the sub-servers I want to play on is Survival and one of the features it has is preventing grief by claiming land and able to randomly teleport instead of walking further away from spawn, having to go very long distances just to build a home.

You can learn more on the way if you do choose to play with me. So are you interested? :) I'll pm the server details because I'm pretty sure I'd be advertising. We can always change servers if you're uncomfortable or you know a better server. I simply want a buddy or buddies to play with :) Thank you for reading and sorry for the long post, didn't expect to make it this long.

"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure." - William Feather

I may be able to play with you, but not for a few weeks or so, I have a lot on. Where are you from?

K0deName said:
Hi, peeps. I have nobody to play with and it's quite lonely.. so anybody interested in playing Minecraft with me?

Here are the details: It's a public server, one of the sub-servers I want to play on is Survival and one of the features it has is preventing grief by claiming land and able to randomly teleport instead of walking further away from spawn, having to go very long distances just to build a home.

You can learn more on the way if you do choose to play with me. So are you interested? :) I'll pm the server details because I'm pretty sure I'd be advertising. We can always change servers if you're uncomfortable or you know a better server. I simply want a buddy or buddies to play with :) Thank you for reading and sorry for the long post, didn't expect to make it this long.

"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure." - William Feather

Update: I'm playing on a different sub-server. It's similar to factions but has no claim protection and you can play solo or in a team. - Creator of this thread.

Latest posts

Back