Loneliness in young people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilacpup97

Reaction score
Decided to make an account on this because I do feel lonely sometimes and it is a horrible feeling however I have made this more to help others with more severe loneliness by becoming a friend! I'm 19 year old girl from the uk and if anyone is ever feeling lonely feel free to message me and make a friend! Hope anyone who reads this has an amazing day!!

Hey Lilac, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Lilacpup97 said:
Decided to make an account on this because I do feel lonely sometimes and it is a horrible feeling however I have made this more to help others with more severe loneliness by becoming a friend! I'm 19 year old girl from the uk and if anyone is ever feeling lonely feel free to message me and make a friend! Hope anyone who reads this has an amazing day!!

Hi Lilacpup97
hope you are well today.
It was nice to read your post that although you feel lonely sometimes you are willing to help others.
Thi is so up lifting to know you are willing to help others, this shows how special you are as a person.
Unlike myself i came on here looking for / expecting (wrongly) help but hopefully i can also help others while being helped myself.

Loneliness need 2 people to help each other.

Welcome and i hope we can chat some time.
Have a good day.

Latest posts

Back