What are you Cooking?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yukongirl said:
Does making coffee count as cooking?

According to the Collins Student Dictionary 2005 edition it doesn't. However that was printed a long time ago, so thing may have changed since then:club:

ladyforsaken said:
Pathfinder said:
^^you're going to be vibrating lol

10 turkeys.

Are you cooking for an event or something? :0

Yes :). I cook turkey dinner for the students of a small rural high school with help from the kids.  To get a lunch the kids donate for the food bank - plus I secret Santa about twenty kids who cannot afford to donate - it was a lot of work but great !  We fed a lot of kids and raised a lot of food donations :)

Pathfinder said:
ladyforsaken said:
Pathfinder said:
^^you're going to be vibrating lol

10 turkeys.

Are you cooking for an event or something? :0

Yes :). I cook turkey dinner for the students of a small rural high school with help from the kids.  To get a lunch the kids donate for the food bank - plus I secret Santa about twenty kids who cannot afford to donate - it was a lot of work but great !  We fed a lot of kids and raised a lot of food donations :)

Aww that's so awesome. You are doing such a nice thing for these kids. :)

Ham, turkey, potato and mozzarella cheese casserole, with ham leftover from date-night last Saturday, turkey frozen since Thanksgiving and potatoes dehydrated 2 years and re-hydrated this morning. The cheese is fresh.

constant stranger said:
Ham, turkey, potato and mozzarella cheese casserole, with ham leftover from date-night last Saturday, turkey frozen since Thanksgiving and potatoes dehydrated 2 years and re-hydrated this morning.  The cheese is fresh.

^^  you dehydrate your own potatoes?  can you do other vegetables too?

Old fashioned stew for me today, and biscuits.  brrrrrr outside.

No moose here but they are bring back elk. Maybe in a few years Ghostie will be making some elk stew.

Moose head soup would hit the spot today.

grilled sandwich and pasta salad, side of mex rice. Drinking with tea, coco water and caffeine for another all nighter...

Oh my goodness - thanks for the move on from the soup hahaha. Grilled Italian sausage , KRAFT Dinner ( yup) and spring green salad

Latest posts

Back