Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you Cooking?
Ham, turkey, potato and mozzarella cheese casserole, with ham leftover from date-night last Saturday, turkey frozen since Thanksgiving and potatoes dehydrated 2 years and re-hydrated this morning. The cheese is fresh.
Be here now.
I don't cook! If I do, I give myself diarrhoea.
A life alone.
(01-12-2017, 12:59 AM)constant stranger Wrote: Ham, turkey, potato and mozzarella cheese casserole, with ham leftover from date-night last Saturday, turkey frozen since Thanksgiving and potatoes dehydrated 2 years and re-hydrated this morning.  The cheese is fresh.

^^  you dehydrate your own potatoes?  can you do other vegetables too?

Old fashioned stew for me today, and biscuits.  brrrrrr outside.
There is not a word yet for old friends who just met. - Jim Henson
Fresh venison tips with onions sautéed in butter. steamed broccoli with grated cheese.
Reality is over rated.
^ that sounds good. My stew is Moose. Smile
No moose here but they are bring back elk. Maybe in a few years Ghostie will be making some elk stew.

Moose head soup would hit the spot today.
Reality is over rated.
grilled sandwich and pasta salad, side of mex rice. Drinking with tea, coco water and caffeine for another all nighter...
Oh my goodness - thanks for the move on from the soup hahaha. Grilled Italian sausage , KRAFT Dinner ( yup) and spring green salad
Does picking up Chinese take out on the way home count as cooking? Cause that's what's I'm making...
[Image: tumblr_mi8guuZHN71s5nl47o1_500.gif]
Totally counts.

Left over stew tonight :-)