Chat room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you like

• one chat room

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • moor then one chat room

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no chat rooms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Bluey

I think its a good idea if we put a chat room back.

I think to just have the one room well make it easier and moor simple for the users and for it to be moderated. To have no mods in a chat room I think your asking for trouble and leaving things wide open for ppl to be hurt.

I don't think putting rules down is a good idea. I do think if its obvious some one is in there saying bad things like am going to rape you or kill you and just there to be a pain in the ass then obviously they should be gotten rid of.

I don't have all the details on what happened in the chat as I don't really use the chat and prefer the forums. But I do think it can be a useful place for some and a fun place for others.

I think it is a good asset for LL to have one.

This link here that's been put about. Well if its being put about that much then it well reflect LL (a lonely life) I have even seen it being given to a new member. So its boned to be looked at as a LL thing.

http://xat.com/Laissezfaire

I really don't have a problem with that and think its OK for anyone to use the link. I would like to see the one chat room put back as it was.

In tell then feel free to pass this link around and use that one if you like.

I have been very grateful to many people who have helped me out through the chatroom but I am afraid that I have also seen people verbally abuse others in public and, given the nature of the site, there are many of us who have very low self esteem and low confidence.

If people don't want to follow the rules of the site then don't...go elsewhere. The site is put together for people like myself and I for one am very grateful that it is there...I am going through a lot of changes in my life and were it not for this site I really don't know where I would turn.

Thank you to everyone who helps.

Latest posts

Back