What's your biggest problem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddyturambar

Reaction score
Hi, there!

When I was 16 the mere fact of going outside scared me. Walking down the street (pretty woman?) and feel that the beam is on you, that everybody is staring and judging you. Don´t make me start with sitting in the bus besides a pretty girl and imagining a perfect life by her side... our first born would be called Aragorn <3

Those were my biggest problems. Feeling judged by everybody (even when they rarely noticed my presence) and the fear to talk to women.

Which are or were yours? :)

My biggest problem is the upcoming capitalist crisis and collapse of the western hemisphere.

My biggest fear is to one day die alone ... then again ...who would care ? i died alone hhhhh
on a more serious note ... my biggest fear is growing old alone : (

My biggest problem is I don't trust myself. I end up valuing the opinions of others over my own and it tends to undermine all of my hard work towards personal development and self-improvement. I need to trust myself more. I'm the only one that knows what's really going on in my head, what my intentions are, and what I'm trying to accomplish.

My biggest problem was the fear of speaking in public ,my heart it was beating very hard

Hairmonster12 said:
My biggest problem is that I have a very hard time connecting with people, or letting them know anything about me.
this. but when somebody does manage to pry me open i start uncontrollably acting like a ******* idiot

My biggest problem is who I am as a whole; I'm, pretty much, the worst thing that has happened to me.

I do nothing and expect results regarding making friends on the internet. I havent posted here in over a year or who knows Its really kind of silly for me to keep trying. I noticed i had taken all of my digital art down. and any music i uploaded or shared. I prefer the company of musical instruments. If i didnt have a fiance i would have drank myself to death years ago.

Latest posts

Back