Uncontroled anger - Need help.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
When ever my brother makes fun of me, I get into this uncontrollable anger mood where I hit or smack him and keep following him around and getting in his face just waiting for him to make fun of me, I don't know what to do about this either, I've been made fun of constinatly for about 5 years strait so I know that's what has to do with it, School starts in 3 weeks and I'm afraid that I'm going to snap on someone making fun of me and seriously hurt the person or the person seriously hurting me. Is there anything I can do?

You need to fined another out let for your anger. I used to left weights(<-- spelling for that could be wroung lol.) But you get what I mean I hope.

Think what well or could you do insted of stricking out next time he makes fun of you. I know its no fun feeling all eaten up in side. But a real man walks away.

Bluey said:
You need to fined another out let for your anger. I used to left weights(<-- spelling for that could be wroung lol.) But you get what I mean I hope.

Think what well or could you do insted of stricking out next time he makes fun of you. I know its no fun feeling all eaten up in side. But a real man walks away.

I should do excercise, maby I'll do that tomorrow :)

Unacceptance said:
I've always used music to drown out the world. Get some headphones, it helped me.

I try to do that as often as I can. :)

Ye I have also in the past had fights with doors and walls. I never win for some reason? Do no why lol I would say the punch pag would be a good out let why you got some good music on.

hawk9007 said:
yea i tend to punch hole in the wall, because i lack a punching bag. really wish i had one, my knuckles are sore.

avoid the studs. it's a lot easier on the hands that way.

I would definitely recommend the exercise route; training is a great way to control aggression. Have you ever thought about joining a Gym and trying out boxing? A lot of people say it has been a life changer for them, teaching them self-discipline.

You have to be careful though. And know why you're angery or fuastrated.
It might be helpful sometimes to sit down are write things out.

Surpressing your feelings or anger will lead to depression. So find a healthy outlet or release.
I use to play some crazy notes to relase the engery.
I chopped (trimmed) all the darn tree at my house...It had to come out of me somehow.lol

Anger is alomost like a drug sometimes becuase your body release chemicles in your brain.
If you just react to your anger and release it, afterward you might notice you'll go into
a depression or feeling blues. This is a cycle you don't want to get into...mad then sad , mad then sad.

It's corney for a guy but I found it helpful to make list of emotions.
And get in touch with my emotions. My emotions are like guages
on the dashboard of my car. I don't have to wait until I REDLINE.lol
I simply just don't get angery out of the blues.
I get fustrated, irratated, annoyed, stress..ect. way before I get angery. This way I can nip it at the butt.
Sometimes it's as simple as me not eating or sleeping right.
Sometimes it's becuase I'm just tired and I get irratated easier.

Lonesome Crow said:
It's corney for a guy but I found it helpful to make list of emotions.
And get in touch with my emotions.

It is never, ever corney for a guy to get in touch with how he feels, even if he makes a list! Infact, I think most women would prefer such a man to the macho types who have been brainwashed into thinking they have to be tough to be a man. Theres nothing like a man who knows himself : )

Latest posts

Back