Favorite Outdoor Activities?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superfly47

Reaction score
Spring weather is here and I'm looking for different ideas of stuff to do outside, can be group or individual activities.

if you like to garden and landscape - you could contact your local seniors outreach program and see if someone needs help caring for their yard and garden - maybe some fresh veggies for you in trade and make someone happy!

if not - definitely kayaking :)

I love playing football (soccer). It's great for fitness too.

Cycling, outdoor swimming, sunbathing, window shopping, drawing/painting in a park, visiting zoos, these are all things I like to do when I have the confidence to go out.

If you like dogs you could volunteer at your local animal shelter to walk dogs and play with them....meet others volunteers or the people at the shelter.

Bike ride, roller blade, go for walks, walk my dog, fly a kite or an rc plane or helicopter. Lawn games like croquet or bocce ball. Launch a model rocket. Go to the beach, if you have one nearby. Go on a rafting trip.

Swimming and any water based activities. :) (Including just lying on a beach or in the forest by a lake, reading a book.)

walking,especially in places that I have never been before so I can explore new areas.

Hiking areas that almost need rope climbing. Getting lost in such areas without a trail helps me see how my determination to live is doing that day : :D   . I am joking, I do that as well, but not on a regular basis, which is why I am able to type this here now. I love to hike, walk, bike, and run.

Bones 2.0 said:
fishing, four-wheeling, camping, & boating.

Boating is great I am told. I was supposed to learn it from my boyfriend's dad as he has a boat in Upstate New York, but before that ever happened, we moved to Arizona and as you can imagine, we have more sand than lakes ::) Good for you!

:)

AlexD said:
Bones 2.0 said:
fishing, four-wheeling, camping, & boating.

Boating is great I am told. I was supposed to learn it from my boyfriend's dad as he has a boat in Upstate New York, but before that ever happened, we moved to Arizona and as you can imagine, we have more sand than lakes ::) Good for you!

Latest posts

Back