Where do you spend more time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddyturambar

Reaction score
Guys, finding that I spend maybe 8-10 hrs on the internet (reddit, 9gag, askmen, watching the almost 200 episodes of one piece i missed the past 4 years). I was curious to know about other's favorite websites or places to go.

Which sites would you recommend to spend some time, read something interesting or meet new people?

YouTube mostly since I got the opportunity to listen to talks, debunks and debates on topics of my interest while I'm doing my job. It makes an 8-hour-day pass rather quickly and one learns something in the meantime.

...just stay away from cat videos and the "trending" section.

kamya said:
Go outside!

tumblr_mekic7u1gB1rpz6jro1_500.png

I, too, spend 8-10 hours online.....oh wait, I work online. lol

Beyond that. Here, FB, researching stuff (oh yeah, need to find something for my grandmother), shopping (hate stores, people are annoying...no offense, people here :p ) gaming, etc.

I usually spend time on TV Tropes, on the rare occasion I spend more than an hour on the computer. My friend is a big follower of internet 'culture' and trends, though, so I get all the juicy details of Twitter wars and what's popular on YouTube. I just smile and nod for the most part.

Maybe you will blame me but i think you lose your time with these programs .Today online are a lot of oportunitie of making money ,making a business etc you just need dedication ambition etc and you will succed .Also i read personal develpment ,law of attraction ,meditation moivational people this help me to be organized ore pozitive and to succed in life

I suppose the correct answer is aloft in my on mind. Haha.

Physically though, in my bedroom. I'm very much a hermit.

When I'm not at work, I work out at the gym three times a week, jog each morning for about 30 minutes, I try to go surfing once a week (depending on weather) and I enjoy reading. There's also a local bar that I hang out at.

audio books on youtube can be fun and leave your hands free to do stuff.

johnny196775Again said:

If you have an iPad and use e-books, it will give you the option of having Siri read the book to you.

Iceman1978 said:
johnny196775Again said:

If you have an iPad and use e-books, it will give you the option of having Siri read the book to you.

Thank you very much. :)

Welcome.

Just cause I know audio books often cost more than an e-book, but you can use the e-book for audio.

Latest posts

Back