Married but Loney Looking for friends only

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine1

Reaction score
Hi I live in Cape Town South Africa. I am Female, my birthday is the 12/1/65. I am 51, I have been married for 33yrs, I got married very young had my children very young. My husband was always the quiet reserved type, it always bothered me that I had to start every conversation, make all the plans for outings or holidays. When the kids were around it was not so lonely and quiet in our home, now that the kids have all moved out and have their own lives. we practically live in silence unless I start a conversation, if we go out for supper, if I don't talk we will eat in silence. My husband travels a lot for his work. when he is away we seem to talk a lot more on whatsup or sms. he always tells me he loves me & he is missing me, but when he is home, he always has his head buried in his computer. I work from home so I never really get to meet new people. When we first married, I realised we were not suited but stayed for the kids and then I would speak to him and he would try to be a better companion to me, sadly it lasts only a week or so then silence again. I desperately need to just chat about nothing in particular with anyone.

HI, Welcome to the forum. I hope you find some friends here.
Feel free to pm or email me if you would like to chat.
I am Male 43 and from the UK.

Take care and keep smiling :)

Latest posts

Back