Yet Another "Yet Another" Intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fun fact: if you search for "Another" in the titles of New members forum posts you'll find about six pages with variations of "Another loner" on it. ("Another lonely guy", "Another lonely girl", "Another newbie", "Yet another loner", etc)

This seems to confirm my suspicion that I have nothing new to say in an introduction, including drawing attention to the fact that I have nothing new to say.

So just.... hello and I am also lonely..

And this is another welcome to you, hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Best of luck.

Well...how about another hello--LOL, I'm new on here and lonely as well but I think we have found a great place to start so, I too hope this website leads us all to find new friends and opens avenues in our lives !!!! Good luck.

soritesparadox said:
Fun fact: if you search for "Another" in the titles of New members forum posts you'll find about six pages with variations of "Another loner" on it. ("Another lonely guy", "Another lonely girl", "Another newbie", "Yet another loner", etc)

This seems to confirm my suspicion that I have nothing new to say in an introduction, including drawing attention to the fact that I have nothing new to say.

So just.... hello and I am also lonely..

So sad in a world of hundreds of millions and we all find ourselves lonely for one reason or another.
Maybe, just maybe this will give us the boost we need/want to make life feel worthwhile again. Because we all know it is!

I really never know what to say either so expect some random thoughts from my posts. They seem to make sense to me. Lol

Latest posts

Back