depression in full effect

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
well i think ive finally reached my limit with depression. the urge to kill mysef has never been stronger and it seems like no one give a fresia. tried contacting old friends on fb tried to make new ones most of those ******* ignored me and blocked me since im so ******* ugly and unrecognizable then again who the fresia wants to associate with an balding ugly loser fresia waste such as myself. ive honestly tried everything to make myself happy. i bought myself a new phone so i can be more social but i look so ******* ugly in selfies even the beautyapps cant make me look good. no one msges me this phone is pretty muc a ******* waste of money. my job is taking me no ******* where i stand all day filing by a cabinet and some times i just wish i could drop dead. me and my doctor had an arguement about my health and i pretty much told him off just like every other ******* waste doctor i saw. so here i am sulk depressed as ever sick of this shitty life, not one fresia to look forward to just cry like a lil ***** and ******* rant on sites like this. i know what people are gonna say "things gonna get better" and "hold on" or "insert inspiration honeysuckle here" but fresia that 5 motherfucking years of this torment is enough. who the fresia do i have to talk to, who do i have to even care? if i died tonight im sure only 3 people will show up to my funeral. so this it fresia this world fresia everybody bunch of mean ass fucks what ever happened to reaching out to someone when they need help? well thats all bullshit real fact is that no one gives a fresia unless youre some hot chick or muscular guy, hell the most conversation i had in here were guys who thought i was a girl. well at this point im not sure what i am anymore not expecting much replies cuz im not popular in here and im not a female so enjoy your life and the fresia with me im irrelevant what i say here doesnt affect honeysuckle.
-peace yall

Oh, dn560, I'm sorry to see that you're in such bad place at the moment. I can feel your pain and sadness through your post. I don't have any words of advice right now but rant all you want, I'll listen. Stick around, ok? Let us know how you're doing - I'll be checking.

-Teresa

I can comprehend on what your saying. Yeah trendy clichés like hold on are just cop outs that people use so either a. They don't want to deal with you, or b. Just a half ass attempt to use a self esteem boost.

So may I ask what events happened to you feel this way? Or are you just feeling left out in life in general when you see people get great rewards for nothing and you do what you can do to be a good person but it doesn't matter to anyone? I feel that way most of my life too.

I'm sorry, dn560. :(

Please don't think you're all alone. Do talk to us, we're listening. I sometimes don't really know what to say, but I'm always here to listen. Hope you're keeping well and feeling better soon. Take care, please. Let us know how it's going for you.

Ever heard about Lizzie Velasquez? Search about her. Some people called her the ugliest girl in the world. How would you feel if someone comments on your video as, "This being isn't meant to be alive. Burn it with fire." I believe you will be shattered. It happened to her, and she didn't get shattered, maybe it hurt her, but she is now a motivational speaker. And a great one.

Ever heard about Nick Vujicic? He is a person without limbs and limits. Imagine you lost your arms and feet, thus only being 2 feet in height. How would your life be? Worst? Well, this guy is a happily married person with kids and a motivational speaker. People listen to him, because of the reason I will tell you soon.

Ever heard about Shah Rukh Khan, or Shahid Kapoor? There are girls who do not get married in a hope that these guys will become single sometime and by magic, these guys will marry them. Well, but there are people who hate these guys too. Many people find them unattractive too.

A simple conclusion is that, choices on what's attractive and what's not, change from person to person. No matter how great you become, people who don't find you attractive will exist.

1. Talking about depression, I had it (and still have it) too. And both of us know that internet betrays us in giving solutions to depression. I mean, come on, how can a 10-minute binaural beat cure my depression? They say, just go out and meet new people, but how can I meet people when I feel like they will not like me? So I quit looking on the internet and chose a more complex way, THE NERD'S WAY. I read about how our brain works, I studied a bit about psychology. It showed me causes of depression. I studied about neuroscience and it showed me what happens inside our brain when we are in depression. I dived deeper and reached neuroplasticity. It showed me how to actually cure depression. I haven't cured it, but I am trying, instead of choosing to commit suicide. I will tell you what I learned.

2. I watched a video of Elliot Hulse (another motivational speaker) where he said, if you can't fix something about you, feature it. The examples are again, Lizzie and Nick. They show us how their troubles haven't been an obstacle, and how they chose to use them to their own advantage. Nick will never get to know what it feels like to have hands, or how it feels like, to walk. But you will never know how it feels like when you are an inspiration to thousands of people, if you are in the state of depression.

3. Talking about selfies, do apps like Instagram require you to show them evidence that you look good before you can download them? Is it only for some people who are the best-looking people in the world? No, its for everyone. Stop worrying about looking more beautiful, give a try to feel beautiful. Like Lizzie does. Watch her videos.

4. Ever heard the song Angel by Taher Shah? Watch the video. Almost everybody calls the song a torture. People hate it more than anything else. He simply expressed himself without worrying what others will say. The lyrics didn't please me, but what I found was that he became rich, just because people watched the video to check how ugly the song could be. haha, Thug Life.

5. Talking about cure to depression, we are the most unfortunate people in some ways. Because magic existed ages ago, and it will be invented ages later. Right now, we don't have the privilege to use magic. Means, someone out of thin air, won't come to you, give you a hug and your problems will be cured in a second. What you have is a fully functional body, access to an infinite number of books, and a brain with no limits. The only thing you can do to cure it, other than suicide is to use these resources and overcome it. We are born with problems, and everyone seems to be happier and luckier than us. But if everybody feels like that, then it is just a paradox.
In the next post I will tell you how you can cure depression. well, I am using that method. It doesn't always work for me, but sometimes, it does. And eventually, I end up feeling better for a while.

M_also_lonly's post is one of the most genuine things i read here.

I suggest you stop your bitching dn560 and start taking thing into your own hands. New phone wont make you new friends, thats an advertising bullshit, youre not special, most of us arent. So you either coope with that or change it, bitching wont help.
Im not familiar with you, so i dont know what exactly youre looking for... But if your problem is that people dont like you... Pha screw them, most people are fakes anyway rather have noone in my life than having a fake self centered ******* as a friend.

Nicholas said:
M_also_lonly's post is one of the most genuine things i read here.

I suggest you stop your bitching dn560 and start taking thing into your own hands. New phone wont make you new friends, thats an advertising bullshit, youre not special, most of us arent. So you either coope with that or change it, bitching wont help.
Im not familiar with you, so i dont know what exactly youre looking for... But if your problem is that people dont like you... Pha screw them, most people are fakes anyway rather have noone in my life than having a fake self centered ******* as a friend.

Well its not all about beying beautyful you must gain self confidence in you and people will like you also .Dont give up and keep fighting ,sont show others that you need disperate atention because they will avoid you

Yep life is often crap but it's time limited crap.none of is immune from death..and torturing yourself with the prospect of killing yourself isn't going to help.. you will either try.. and damage yourself.or not try but continue to beat yourself up with the possibility..so for now give yourself a break you can always continue with the self hate maybe next week and in the meantime think about what may help...change your job..follow an interest, make a change, get some councilling...and actually three people turning out to your funeral is'nt so bad....the only person attending mine will be me : )

Depression and negative thoughts are connected to each other. In my opinion, If you are able to control your negative emotions, then you can easily get rid of your depression. Try to get engaged in other healthy activities and practice yoga or other meditations. Proper sleep and diet are also important to get a happy life. A healthy body will reflect on your mind in a healthy and positive way. Recently I happened to read an article which is about dealing with negative emotions and depression *link removed*. Hope this will help you. All the very best. Stay healthy and happy.

-mod note: please do not post links to sites promoting monetary services, thanks

Latest posts

Back