Two steps back

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serephina

Reaction score
I came here because I was in a very low place in life, and wanted to get to know other people and make friends. I used to shut myself at home and be there every day and wouldn't do very much, not because I didn't want to but I just couldn't. This site has helped me by chatting to other people and by reading posts getting to know other people. I do resonate with what one particular was going through in their life and it was interesting reading their posts and seeing the progress that they were making and hoping that one day that would be me.

I have done quite a bit with my life ,particularly this year and things were going on a huge turning point for me, I got myself back to college, I was offered two really good voluntary jobs that I really enjoy doing and something that I wanted to do in life. I'm going travelling, I've joined meet up, I’ve made friends, I’ve taken part in activities I would never have dreamed possible.

These past two days it's almost as if I’ve taken two steps back instead of forward. Even doing something this morning, I really wasn't proud of myself for doing. I just don't know how to get out of this mess,really needing to get myself back on track again.

Yap, i know that feeling, its frustrating and unberabelle.
I feel like the point of my entire life is being stuck in this one point... No matter whar i do for good or bad i always end up at the same place.
I think accepting it is thr best possability fore, but i just cant, i wont!
And yap, its a struggle.... We either fight it or sucub to it.

Hope you can go in the way you want to and have the strengh to overpower it

Latest posts

Back