Mysteries

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fustar

Reaction score
There are lots of them, and they fascinate me. From missing persons, to whole missing towns. Weird happenings I tell you. I've heard of and have looked into a lot of mysteries hoping to solve one, but never have. Still fascinate me though, is anyone else fascinated with mysteries? Post some of the ones that really grab your attention, and post some theories you believe or have come up with yourself on them.

The Zodiac killer fascinates me, his last cryptic message is supposed to contain his name, but has never been solved. Roanoke, the people just disappear with one word left behind, Croatoan. Some weird stuff.

Georgia Guidestones

Denver International Airport...the messed up murals and the red-eyed bronco really get me.

Tamam Shud

Rongorongo/Easter Island statues

Voynich Manuscript

Quite a few others I've read about, but those mainly come to mind.

Oak Island, off the coast of Nova Scotia - supposedly buried treasure there. The mystery started off in the 1700's when two boys found a depression in the earth. Curious, they started digging and set off a mystery that continues to this day - there's even a show about it on the History Channel. This has intrigued me since I was a kid.

Let's see: the Betty and Barney Hill case/UFO's, ghosts and hauntings, paranormal abilities/ESP/telekinesis, the mystery of Stonehenge and other enigmatic standing stones in the British Isles, crop circles....

I love different mysteries. Especially the space and alien stuff, lol. Ancient aliens anyone? :p

the nazca lines they were made to be seen from the sky. but who was able to see them when they made them.

Latest posts

Back