Any ideas on how to relocate?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm1979

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice about or experience with relocating to a different state in the US?

Here is my (extremely hopeless) situation: No friends, no family, just me and my retired (on very limited Social Security) mother, college degree that I've never used in the 14 years since graduation, low self-esteem, major anxiety with most people-oriented situations (job interviews, new jobs, relationships--I even turned down an opportunity to potentially marry a nice guy with a good job a couple of years ago, but I don't believe in marrying for money or a house and I'm 99.9% sure I don't want to have kids--he does want kids), living in an expensive state in the Northeast...

Any ideas, please?

cant think its that hard
every person I have ever asked "where they are from " says somewhere else LOL

I am not form US.. by I guess by taking first step of researching about states ..which one suits best your needs and which has rents in your budget

Yeah, figure out what you like and research the states and cost of living. If you like snow, move somewhere that has snow. If you're scared of tornadoes or earthquakes, don't move to those areas. Big city or little town. Which state is the best one to do what you enjoy in, etc etc etc. Figure out where it's best for you.

Also, make sure you look for jobs and housing BEFORE you move, that way you aren't stuck somewhere with nowhere to go or money to make. The further you get away from big cities, the less things will cost. It's pretty cheap in my area (60 miles from the nearest big city), compared to places closer to big cities.

If you can't change your inner core thought process, the situation you face will follow you anywhere in the entire world. How are you prepared to do to change it and what are you willing to sacrifice to see real change? I'm full of Ideas for real people, we should be here to help each other grow, pm and lets chop it up !!!!

Latest posts

Back