These things about me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blumar

Reaction score
Was feeling a bit lonely tonight - I just needed to get the string of thoughts out of my head. Not sure is any of you can relate...

There must be a point at which I will no longer fantasize about having the things I am without (partner/friends) and accept the reality that this person is who I am...this is my loneliness. I am the friend that is loyal - I will always answer when you call and will listen to all of your mishaps and achievements. But will rarely ask you to attend a movie or concert with me and I won't call you to share my mishaps and achievements because you don't need to be burdened with my life. I will always lend a helping hand if you ask. I am quiet but enjoy laughing and having in depth conversations. I don't have pets because I think it's unfair for an animal to be locked up inside while I'm at work. I love the warm sun and gentle quiet breeze on cloudless days. I miss the warmth and comfort of someone sharing my bed at night. These things I share because no one asks me. I am afraid to let go in front of others for fear of making a mistake; so I sing alone. I am overlooked and held at a distance; I have high expectations of others. I overthink everything including this post. I want to know how everything works and why. There are quite a few "I's" in my post; I am a selfish. I miss the ease of youth for it's simple social connections; everyone around me is married...and divorced. There are pink clouds outside my window just above the rooftops. I am sorry for this post...

Hay dont be sorry for sharing your feelings.
I think most people wont and desire the things you do.

Never lose hope. Always allow yourself to dream off the things and relationships you wont.
I like you because you chose to not have a pet because you know its unfair on what ever animal you get.
You could however have a cat, if your into cats? That is one pet you could leave out or in all day.

You seem like you would make a good friend. Dont be afraid to think off your self has a good catch ether has a friend or a lover :p
Glad to have meet you :)

Latest posts

Back