so, im here to help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
im going to stay. im going to try to help people who are like i used to be. i hope i can be of some help to someone in this site, and although,we kindof lost robin,it dosnt mean the site has to die, thare are still alot of great people here some who still havent come out of thare shells. and some who are still in need of help, rather it be advice or just a shoulder to cry on, im here to help. as long as i can.

what about you?

He is gone, I'm here for everybody too, this site will not die.

I am here as well, I mean I spend enough time online, why not pu it to good use?

I spend all day online I'm using my PSP right now, I'll help out tomorrow it's 2 in the morning.

2 am here.... I will go to bed some time between 4 am and 11 am
and get up at 11 am

Thanks again for the offers to help guys :) Your all great :)

I think where OK at the minute I seem to have it all in hand and cleo is still here if I need any help with the admin side of things. I do seem to be doing OK tho :)

It all seems simple stuff. It was just getting a hyperlink to the chat that I was unable to do. I hope that Bjarne well put the chat as it should be when he gets here instead of it being in a random blog that I did like decades ago lol

I am on this website because I love to help people, and I can relate to them about depression. It's also good for talking to people and relating to them when you are having a bad day.

Don't let Lonely Life die!

Latest posts

Back