Ideas being stolen....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
I had these ideas too. I wanted to invent them,but i don't have the money. A fully mechanical remote switch controller, a smart air freshner, self balancing quad-camera, reflective sensor that detects hostiles standing behind the wall or doors,etc., a bus that drives over the traffic, a circular city whose different areas rotate in such a way that it takes minimum time and fuel to travel anywhere from anywhere (I tried to solve equations for that, too.) Then a cog mechanism with 1 to 1 billion gear ratio, a self stirring mug, dumbells which change weight just by the press of a button, augumented reality photohgraph (which if you put in front of your camera, it plays a video. synced with social media apps, you can play videos just by putting a photo over your phone's camera and looking at your screen), then a gravity based air conditioner, then a Virtual reality painting space, a car that can split into two, a hoverbike, technology that captures photos just by the gesture of your hands, a tube that passes liquid in just one direction, just by using intricate designs inside it (Hell, Tesla invented it). A digital screen on your restaurant table from which you can order food by customizing it (Pizza hut of dubai has this now). an air blowing umbrella, a ring in your thumb that doesn't let the book close that you are holding in your hands while reading it, a car that changes colors from your mobile app, and so many more.
These were my ideas!! I had them first! :-( :-(
Problem is, I don't have money to buy stuff like they do. Isn't life sometimes unfair ?

Most people who invent things don't have money either. That's an excuse. Also, most of those things you mentioned were thought up a long time ago, so chances are they weren't yours to begin with.....

TheRealCallie said:
Most people who invent things don't have money either. That's an excuse. Also, most of those things you mentioned were thought up a long time ago, so chances are they weren't yours to begin with.....

Like? Do you know how much a kg of resin for 3D printing costs in INR?? Or how to show your traffic free bridge project to the govt of the country so that they can work on it, unless you are the best architect in the country?? Would it be feasible for a person whose parents teach their kids by loans, ti carry out trial and error experiments??
So thats an insult.

For the ideas, internet is a thing I came to know about four years ago. And the ideas are what I used to make like 12-13 years ago. Did you have a comparable analysis of the brains of all the inventors and me about who had them first???

The great ones never take no for an answer and always find a way to get it done. If your truly committed and are willing to do the work what's the problem? What other people think counts for zero, It's your belief, believe in you and get it done--- Do it !!! Stay positive, good luck-- Hurry up, I need something new to buy--LO

M_also_lonely said:
I had these ideas too. I wanted to invent them,but i don't have the money....

Hmm. Well, it's good that you have all these ideas, so don't stop dreaming up things that you want to invent. A funny thing about ideas I've read about is that often times in history, a lot of people had similar ideas at the same time - for example, although the Wright Brothers are credited with inventing the airplane, lots of other scientists were working on ideas for flying machines during the same period. So, had the Wrights not invented it first, someone else probably would have sooner or later.

About you not having money - maybe it would be a good idea to start with the simplest idea you come up with. It doesn't have to be an electronic gizmo, you can still be an inventor and make a lot of money with simple things. Start trying to make the invention that you think would require the least raw materials, the least specialized knowledge, the least expensive tools, the least of anything that you need money for. Start simple, and tackle the more complex stuff once you have the money.

Also, so that you beat others to the punch, pick just one idea to focus your effort on. Don't spread your time too thin - it's better to be far along on one thing than making little progress on a lot of things, if you are in a race against others to invent something first. If you find someone else has already done it, you can stop doing that and pick another, but do one at a time so you make the most progress towards completing something.

Good luck :)

Ghost in plain sight said:
The great ones never take no for an answer and always find a way to get it done. If your truly committed and are willing to do the work what's the problem? What other people think counts for zero, It's your belief, believe in you and get it done--- Do it !!! Stay positive, good luck-- Hurry up, I need something new to buy--LOL

Thank you. That motivated me and I would find more ways to get the money I need.

No, no need to buy, I would gift you.

TheSkaFish said:
Hmm. Well, it's good that you have all these ideas, so don't stop dreaming up things that you want to invent. A funny thing about ideas I've read about is that often times in history, a lot of people had similar ideas at the same time - for example, although the Wright Brothers are credited with inventing the airplane, lots of other scientists were working on ideas for flying machines during the same period. So, had the Wrights not invented it first, someone else probably would have sooner or later.
I guess there is a part of my mind that prevents me to take meaningful steps. Sometimes I just feel down about how I am not creative, how I am not talented or gifted, how successful others are, etc.

TheSkaFish said:
About you not having money - maybe it would be a good idea to start with the simplest idea you come up with. It doesn't have to be an electronic gizmo, you can still be an inventor and make a lot of money with simple things. Start trying to make the invention that you think would require the least raw materials, the least specialized knowledge, the least expensive tools, the least of anything that you need money for.
Getting ideas within specific constrains is very difficult, atleast for me.
TheSkaFish said:
Also, so that you beat others to the punch, pick just one idea to focus your effort on. Don't spread your time too thin - it's better to be far along on one thing than making little progress on a lot of things, if you are in a race against others to invent something first. If you find someone else has already done it, you can stop doing that and pick another, but do one at a time so you make the most progress towards completing something.

Good luck :)

I guess competition is a big villian. The pressure that I have to this and that, etc. is big barrier to my way of thinking.

Latest posts

Back