What happened to TripleBogey?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
...anyone know where he want and why he left this wonderful place? He used to come here all the time, and I used to enjoy reading his thoughts. What happened to him? Why did he go MIA? Can someone please fill me in. Thanks.

Cumulus James hasn't been around for a while either. I wonder if he was evicted (he wrote about this a lot as something which would happen) and how he is coping with things? I hope he is ok.

I've been wondering the same thing.

kamya said:
I believe he was banned. Not positive.
TheRealCallie said:
Yep, he was banned

Anyone know what for?

Tiina63 said:
Cumulus James hasn't been around for a while either. I wonder if he was evicted (he wrote about this a lot as something which would happen) and how he is coping with things? I hope he is ok.

I remember reading about that. It sounds like his whole life has been hard. I hope he is okay too.

I thought TB just disabled his account? He posted in his photos thread that he wasn't going to be around any more.

At a guess, banned because of an increasingly hostile/belligerent attitude. Not sure for how long, or if it's permanent.

It really is not for discussion why someone was banned, he was given a second chance and screwed that up. It is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back