My philosophy for the universe and all of existence.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galactic Explosion

Reaction score
The best way to look at the universe is that it's a never ending organized pattern of chaos. That may sound contradicting, but the universe truly is chaotic, yet organized, i.e. matter violently smashing into and ripping itself apart, but appears to always follow the same physical laws. The universe, including you and me will exist forever, just in different forms, like life and death for instance. Life and death are just subjective terms in the big picture, they are two sides of the same coin, just like matter and energy. You never really die, you just get recycled back into the universe. The universe as a whole is one thing made up of a complicated structure of many objects that hold it together, which is no different than mold; one super-organism held together by millions of bacteria. In other words, we are everything and everything is us, and we will always exist, only changing forms. Now, this brings me to consciousness. Consciousness is also one phenomenon as a whole, experienced subjectively...or, I am your consciousness, and you are mine, but we just have separate minds. So when you "die", you will still be experiencing consciousness, just in a different state; the whole universe is conscious. Self consciousness or self awareness is a different story, though, as some animals are self aware, while others are not. We are all connected to absolutely everything that exists, whether or not we live in a multiverse, or alongside different dimensions, we are still affected no matter how far away something is, and we are made up of the exact same basic particles and elements. For example, if you split a particle in two, and wiggle one a certain way, its twin will instantly respond and move in the exact same way, no matter how far away they are (this does not defy the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and is known as "quantum entanglement"). So that means there could be identical events, or you in a parallel universe that copies everything you do here on earth because of this physical phenomenon. It would certainly be pretty hard to shake their hand or have a dialogue with them though haha.

That about concludes my report. Please feel free to leave any comments and express your ideas or beliefs!

If we take this idea further, then there would be universes having all possibilities to all events. Means there would be a universe where we (our parallel us) would feel proud if slapped, or where trees would eat us for energy, or where playing games would be a serious crime and murders would be done by people in order to get knowledge about geography or painting (JUST RANDOMNESS at insane level), etc., or a universe where only machines would exist, or where people would receive awards for falling sick. Or best: where we would get paid for buying stuff!!

+++++++++++++++++ BUT THINK+++++++++++++++
Several great things emerge if we take this even further. But that would make the post too long. These are just my ideas, my philosophy. So a few of them:

1. You know that there are universes that follow same laws of physics. What if those universes (as they call a "Multiverse") would be just a small group, and different multiverses (Lets call them a Polyverse) would have different laws, for example:
> A polyverse (group of multiverses) where heat spontaneously transfers from cold body to hot body.
> where time is non uniform.
> or Where entropy is always negative.
> or Where gravity repels.
> or Where there would be decipolar particles. (means number of poles would be in decimals) ( word made up by me)
> or Where cubes, instead of spheres would be the dominant shape: Cubical planets, their cubical orbits, cubical bubbles, cubical atoms, cubical every fruit....
> or Where converting energy to mass would be a piece of cake, but converting mass to energy would be a physicist's fantasy.
> where there would be limited numbers. and the idea of infinite numbers wouldnt make sense.
> or Where light would be a solid material
> or Where there would be more than 7 senses. Or all different.
> or Where there would be 100000s of different states of matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't that cool?!?!?!?!

2. There are two states: Existence and Non Existence.
There would be polyverses where nothing exists. Lets call them Blackverse. Where only meaningful thing would be non existence. You know, where only non existence exists.
Or what if there are states more than: existence and non existance.
3. What if the smallest particle of "non living" objects has life? for example humans in a universe!!!!!! Is universe a living thing or non living? Well, as per the rules, it is non living, but it is made up of non-noticeable, negligible, particles (ohhh big word), called humans!!! This idea is related to your idea of consciousness. Like, our consciousness could be transferred to a, lets say, a chair, because ultimately, chair is made up of particles that could probably have life.

4. What if there would be polyverses where there would be things similar to life, but not actually life?!! Life is one thing. There could be things similar that.

The assumption of a conclusion or fact based primarily on lack of evidence is what is called an argument from ignorance. Also known as appeal to ignorance.

I think your first post is very interesting. Universe is really fascinating and we still know only a tiny bit of it... So much what we don't know yet.

johnny196775Again said:
The assumption of a conclusion or fact based primarily on lack of evidence is what is called an argument from ignorance. Also known as appeal to ignorance.

Or it could be called imagination too. As there are no "I strongly accept" s here. Instead, there are "what if" s....

M_also_lonely said:
johnny196775Again said:

Or it could be called imagination too. As there are no "I strongly accept" s here. Instead, there are "what if" s....

I see. i dont understand the point of most threads. i like to use my imagination to create art and videos and music.

M_also_lonely said:
If we take this idea further, then there would be universes having all possibilities to all events. Means there would be a universe where we (our parallel us) would feel proud if slapped, or where trees would eat us for energy, or where playing games would be a serious crime and murders would be done by people in order to get knowledge about geography or painting (JUST RANDOMNESS at insane level), etc., or a universe where only machines would exist, or where people would receive awards for falling sick. Or best: where we would get paid for buying stuff!!

+++++++++++++++++ BUT THINK+++++++++++++++
Several great things emerge if we take this even further. But that would make the post too long. These are just my ideas, my philosophy. So a few of them:

1. You know that there are universes that follow same laws of physics. What if those universes (as they call a "Multiverse") would be just a small group, and different multiverses (Lets call them a Polyverse) would have different laws, for example:
> A polyverse (group of multiverses) where heat spontaneously transfers from cold body to hot body.
> where time is non uniform.
> or Where entropy is always negative.
> or Where gravity repels.
> or Where there would be decipolar particles. (means number of poles would be in decimals) ( word made up by me)
> or Where cubes, instead of spheres would be the dominant shape: Cubical planets, their cubical orbits, cubical bubbles, cubical atoms, cubical every fruit....
> or Where converting energy to mass would be a piece of cake, but converting mass to energy would be a physicist's fantasy.
> where there would be limited numbers. and the idea of infinite numbers wouldnt make sense.
> or Where light would be a solid material
> or Where there would be more than 7 senses. Or all different.
> or Where there would be 100000s of different states of matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't that cool?!?!?!?!

2. There are two states: Existence and Non Existence.
There would be polyverses where nothing exists. Lets call them Blackverse. Where only meaningful thing would be non existence. You know, where only non existence exists.
Or what if there are states more than: existence and non existance.
3. What if the smallest particle of "non living" objects has life? for example humans in a universe!!!!!! Is universe a living thing or non living? Well, as per the rules, it is non living, but it is made up of non-noticeable, negligible, particles (ohhh big word), called humans!!! This idea is related to your idea of consciousness. Like, our consciousness could be transferred to a, lets say, a chair, because ultimately, chair is made up of particles that could probably have life.

4. What if there would be polyverses where there would be things similar to life, but not actually life?!! Life is one thing. There could be things similar that.

Great ideas! That was a very interesting read if I do say so myself. It's truly incredible how many possibilities there can be. I'm glad we think alike! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back