How long befor someone noticed you where missing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluey

Reaction score
My mum texts me normally about once a week or just lately its more like once every 2 weeks. Then if I am in she comes has a coffee for 30 minutes or an hour then goes.

Normally if I did not reply back to the text cos I was busy she would try again in a few days or a week later.

If I where to disappear strait after that then I guess I could be gone for 3 weeks be for anyone noticed. Then about another 2 weeks am guessing be for she really started to worry.

Only my mum would miss me not being here and then I think it would take over a mouth be for she started thinking something was wrong.

A few years ago I ended up in hospital fro chest and breathing problems.
Nothing to bad just a chest infection that had gone bad from a cold. I was in hospital for 3 days and nobody know.
Did not tell me mum as did not wont to worry her.

Just sometimes I feel very isolated and cut of from the normal world.

Its the end of the weekend and ive not seen anyone.
I did talk to a friendly guy ealer at the gym. He was a friendly guy but still after that I come home again with nobody here.
I suppose am a bit bord right now.
Also I dont actually think the TV could have any more crap on then it has right now.

lol, We have a lot of cats around here. They are annoying. They mess all over my garden.
I was friendly to one the other week and now it tries to get into my place any time I leave my door open. Which is a lot right now as where into summer time. I try to shoo it out but it just ignores me lol Cats really just do what they like XD

bleed_the_freak said:
Pets rule. They are great for curing loneliness.

I still miss my dog. She'd notice if I weren't home at a certain time. She'd wait by the door if I weren't home by 3:30. XD

I still miss my dog from my childhood.
I believe she is waiting for me for when I get to the other place :) I would like to think so anyway.
She was and always will be my best friend.
Pets do rule I agree.
I would get a dog but I dont wont the responsibility of all the tiding up you have to do, the walks, the vet bills and the extra food.
Plus there is no were close to walk a dog near me. And walking is not something I can do that will sometimes.

I may end up with this cat tho. It now seems to think its a good idea to sit in the middle of my drive why I revers into it.
I know they have 9 lives but really lol

Bluey said:
I may end up with this cat tho. It now seems to think its a good idea to sit in the middle of my drive why I revers into it.
I know they have 9 lives but really lol

It loves you! That's devotion!

bleed_the_freak said:
It loves you! That's devotion!

It dose seem to have takin a liking to me.
It has decided where going to be friends anyway lol

Do I know you from another time or place?

Your posts and style seem to be done in a some what formilear way to me.
Maybe that just sounds wired but there you go :p

Minus said:
Work would notice first and they would just fire me for repeatedly failing to show up.

Eventually i would get evicted for nonpayment. I would guess that it would take at least 30 days for them to get upset about it and another 30 days for the eviction notice.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=18012&pid=712797#pid712797

3 years is a long time for nobody to notice.

Even tho that could easily be me in old age I dont think the thought of that bothers me. After all I would be dead so not going to affect me any is it.
Goes to show tho in this age how much some people take notice of there neighbors. I have had my neighbors live next door to me for coming up 3 years now and I still dont even know there name. I said Hi once when I was mowing my front lawn and he was washing his car lol

But I did not just mean dead. I mean dead or just disappeared round the world for a wile lol

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. If I were to die in my bed, no one would ever know. I'd be a skeleton before anyone found me. I have friends and all, but they'd never go out of their way to look for me if I disappeared. They'd just figure I don't wanna see them anymore and move on. I have no family to check on me. My cat would starve to death.

Yes the odd friend I have I think would just do the same. Figure I did not wont to talk right now and move on.

The animal thing is very common that when people die there pets are stuck indoors and also die off starvation.
I remember seeing something on TV about it. It is a very sad thing.

I do know that you can get bands now that you put around your wrist that have a message saying if anything happens to me I have a pet home alone that needs help. Of course for that to be useful you would have to have been in an accident or die out side of the home in public view somehow.

After I got demoted, but before I moved back home...
Probably, around a month or two.

I've relocated since then, for personal reasons.
I'm more limited here, but safer where I'm at now.

Don't your pets eat you if you die.

I saw that in a movie. I hope that does not happen.

johnny196775Again said:
Don't your pets eat you if you die.

I saw that in a movie. I hope that does not happen.

Yes, they do.
I have a large snake as a pet.
So that would be a problem. Yes.

Latest posts

Back