Friend leaving me out of convo about FB post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jashley

Reaction score
I was sitting with my small group and the girl from my church who hid her Facebook post about moving from me showed some people her phone and was talking about a Facebook post she saw. When I asked about it, she just said I was just sharing something I saw on Facebook with them. When I asked what it was she wouldn't say and said it doesnt matter its not a big deal. I said I was just trying to be part of the conversation and she said it just didn't pertain to you and wouldn't make sense to you, and I have a different relationship with them. What is that supposed to mean? Why would she share it with them and not show me??
And also, I talked to her and apologized if I came off as being needy or making her feel scared to be herself around me for fear of hurting my feelings or offending me and making it hard to love me and said I felt like she didnt like me anymore and she said you are loved God is good, but wouldnt say whether she loved me because I was lovable and she loved me herself or if she was just trying to love me because God says to love me. When I tried to get her to say what she thinks of me and if she loved me like she did her other friends she kept turning it around to God loves you, yes I know but do you love me and do you want to be my friend. I feel like she doesnt even though she said she did because she said God is helping me love you and you have done nothing to make me love you, it is because I love God and am called by God to love you. So it feels like she is skirting around the issue and not actually saying she doesnt want to be friends with me or doesnt love me because it shouldnt matter because God does. Well I want to know what she thinks of me and whether she honestly loves me because she wants to and thinks Im likable and not out of some obligation from God.

Uh... fresia these people. Find another church. Relationships don't need to be so much work on one side. If they are then that means the other person doesn't value you. Find someone worth the energy.

And you probably are being a little needy but they are bringing it on with their actions. Don't keep going after the attention of someone who clearly doesn't care. If they were good friends then the neediness wouldn't come out as much I'm guessing.

She obviously doesn't think of you as a friend. I wouldn't say to just find another church because you shouldn't have to leave over one person. But I'd leave her be if I were you. You can't make someone like you or make her be your friend. Does she have to say it when she's making it clear through her actions?

Some day you're going to look back and regret the time you spent making multiple threads about this person...

I think you would be best to remove her from facebook and not seek her out.

You have 4 threads about this person in the last month. Every single one of your posts, since you joined this forum have been about this person.
It's time to take a hint and stop obsessing over this person. Who the hell cares what she SAID, look at her actions. She doesn't have to like you, time to move on from trying to make her like you. She also doesn't owe you an explanation, so stop trying to get one.

You are putting too much of your energy to this person, when in the end it shouldn't even matter because you deserve a better ''friend'' like that to be honest. You should focus on the energy to more worthwhile things instead, you are worth it right? When putting the energy to other things, maybe for even getting new friends, you would have more chances to get a better friend than the one who you are talking about.

TheRealCallie said:
You have 4 threads about this person in the last month. Every single one of your posts, since you joined this forum have been about this person.
It's time to take a hint and stop obsessing over this person. Who the hell cares what she SAID, look at her actions. She doesn't have to like you, time to move on from trying to make her like you. She also doesn't owe you an explanation, so stop trying to get one.

1+

Latest posts

Back