Blushing and heart beating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handheart

Reaction score
Hy i am on the master colege first year and in this period i must to presnt some projects around all class .The thing its that i make some real progress around my shyness and anxiety but when i speak in public my problem with shyness come back to me and i am feel very ashamed because colege know me as a respected boy and social but when i blush up its very bad for me .Sugestions ?

I get that way too. I even get uncomfortable speaking when there are more than 2 other people in my group unless I'm drinking. I'm not sure what the best advice would be but I've been reading about a lot of entrepreneurs and a lot of them suffered from the same thing and just pushed themselves through it by doing it more and more until it was normal to them. It's a terrible feeling, I know. All fears and anxieties are never easy to get over and there is no magic button that makes it go away. The only thing I can suggest is to just push though it and fake it till you make it. I hope that helps.

How about imagining that you're speaking to someone who really likes you and wants to hear what you've got to say?

You can even do a practice run in the privacy of your own home - this should ease the stagefright.

Latest posts

Back