where is everyone from ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here and wondering where everyone is from and wondering if i can find anyone else from FL besides me.

Serephina said:
London,England

See London is a great place to visit.
But I could not live there. It would do my nut in how busy it is all the time.
And I dont blame you for not using your car there. I would swap that for a bike if I lived there.

I live just outside of Nottingham city center.
I can bike in almost any direction and be in the middle of the countryside with in minutes. Or Sherwood forest which is like a 60 seconds ride onto a bike path where you can just spend a full day getting lost and going around in circles going out of your tree lol

I like where I live.

Bluey said:
Serephina said:
London,England

And I dont blame you for not using your car there. I would swap that for a bike if I lived there.

I can bike in almost any direction and be in the middle of the countryside with in minutes. Or Sherwood forest which is like a 60 seconds ride onto a bike path where you can just spend a full day getting lost and going around in circles going out of your tree lol

I like where I live.

I don't you blame Bluey,it's a beautiful part of the country. Oh and I would but I can't afford a Harley.

Serephina said:
Bluey said:
Serephina said:
London,England

I like where I live.

I don't you blame Bluey,it's a beautiful part of the country. Oh and I would but I can't afford a Harley.

I meant push bike lol

I also have an electric bike thats pretty cool.
good for the hills. If you ever come up here I will let you use that one :p

Currently I live in Cyprus but I'm moving to England soon

Latest posts

Back