Geez :-/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since my latest birthday my mental and emotional state has been going downhill and it doesn't help that every so often i overhear my parents talking about me and stuff i don't think they even notice i can hear down the hall when my door is open.

I'm not sure how this even happened to me since i went from semi independent to just about useless. i do handle some of my own things but much of which physical things i tend to ask for help.

I can't seem to break my habits of what i do now since i'm so used to doing it since it's been whats kept me busy mostly and being alone with no friends,girlfriend or anything just doesn't help at all especially when most times i seem to keep beating myself down mentally feeling useless outside of my routine of stuff i do normally.

i tend to also think people around me are patronizing me at times which just makes me regret even opening my mouth at all some days.

I'm fairly certain my priorities of life are screwed up, but its hard to concentrate on those things and fix them myself and the way i spend so much time in my room entertaining myself i tend to ignore what i should be doing thinking it will just take too **** long to physically go and do these things.

my issues are in another post covering the problems i'm dealing with.
and another issue that has been on my mind which i didn't post on that topic was since i don't drive and can't really work getting a girlfriend is nearly impossible so ever having kids is a pipe dream at best and me being a guy i find it a bit weird that i've even thought about having kids for the longest time especially that i've gone way off my path from where i started long ago and ended up the way i am now.

Latest posts

Back