have you been binge watching anything and if so where and what ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started Orange is the New Black. And I will probably cave and watch GoT. Because dragons.

Black Knight on Netflix. The voice over work isn't that bad, recognize some of the voices but haven't looked up who they are yet.

Binged the last season of the Office. Finally out of the way.
My Netflix list is so huge and I don't have the time. At this pace, I'll empty it around 2055.

The last show I think I binge watched was, "The Good Place." (Can not, not like you some Ted Danson) ***
I know I definitely binge watched "Raised by Wolves" (Ridley Scott!) ****
"Station Eleven" (Good writing/acting, awesome show, wish it went on longer) ****

I generally like to have something on while going to sleep, so, I tend to watch through a series, episode by episode, each night...

Watched..

House M.D. *****
Various Animes...
-- (Serial Experiments: Lain; Mushi-Shi; Ergo Proxy; Rust Eater Bisco; 7 Seeds; Memories (1995); some others I can't recall just now...)
Star Trek The Next Generation *****
The X-Files *****
Star Trek the Original Series *****
(The Original) Twilight Zone (Still have to finish that...) *****
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Enterprise
Star Trek: Picard (not great, but tolerable due to appearances from original cast members)
Star Trek: Discovery (not so great; first season wasn't too bad though)
Futurama *****

Probably missing some here and there, from over the last decade or so, but, there you have it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back