hey there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetviki

Reaction score
Well here I am another lonely one. Its saturday night and I'm here at home while many others are probably out somewhere having fun. I'm 17 now I though I should be over this whole socialy akward phase in my life but I guess I'm not. Its valentines day soon and I have no one to share it with, no guy to show me how much I mean to him. It seems like social life is going on withought me and I just wanna go out there and join in but its hard to overcome the insecurities I have.

Hi sweetviki,

Welcome to aLonelyLife.com

I know how you feel (social life going on without you), as I'm not really a person that has a lot of social life myself :(

Hopefully you will meet new friends that could relate to you and that you'll be able to confide in. As for Valentine's Day, I now try to shift emphasis of it away from it being a day for couples, so that I could reinvent it into something more positive. Plus, if I were in a relationship, I'd try to treat everyday like Valentine's Day anyway.

Hey, Sweetviki, don't be upset over Valentine, it's just a marketing trick anyway...So that people could feel more lonely and spend more....:rolleyes:

Luna_luce said:
Hey, Sweetviki, don't be upset over Valentine, it's just a marketing trick anyway...So that people could feel more lonely and spend more....:rolleyes:

YES ... maybe

I hate valentines, my friends are in relationships and i'm not, makes me feel so miserable watching them be so happy. I'm used to not getting any cards but I would love one even though they are a bit cheesey!!

Latest posts

Back